Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

2 Questions

alicia_charne

These questions makde me think and help me alot
Ask yourself these two questions in terms of your walk with God

1. Where am I, what am I doing?
2. Why am I here and why am I/for who doing this?

If your answers dont bring glory to God turn 180 degrees from it. Repent.

true,unless you seek with your whole life the things of GOD,your life ends up with no meaning.
without simple minded obedience and child like faith life could be really tough.,

I agree with asking these questions to ourselves every once ina while. Sometimes we have to check ourselves and make sure we're in line. We have to make sure all the time that the things we do for God are for His Glory, and not for us or any selfish intentions.

Joseph- When we accept jesus into our Hearts and truly live for Him our lives become not our own. So, really, our lives don't lose meaning but they gain it by becoming Jesus' life.

Revelation 2:3-5

3 I know you are enduring patiently and bearing up for my name's sake, and you have not grown weary. 4 But I have this against you, that you have abandoned the love you had at first. 5 Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent, and do the works you did at first. If not, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place, unless you repent.

The above was to the Ephesian church, yet we are still the "church", the body of Christ Jesus. So, where are we now?

Keep in check, put on your armour and serve the Lord obediently

Ephesians 6:10-18

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm. 14 Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and, as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace.

16 In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one; 17 and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God, 18 praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints

Back