• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

8 Biblical responses to fresh vision

Loyal
  • Moses ‘O Lord, please send someone else to do it!’ (Ex.4:13), or ‘It’s really meant for other people’.
  • Nehemiah ‘I am carrying on a great project and I cannot come down’ (Nehemiah 6:3), or ‘Can’t you see we’re busy enough already?’
  • Eliab ‘I know how conceited you are and how wicked your heart is; you came down only to watch the battle’ (1 Sam 17:28), or ‘I don’t trust the motives behind all this.
  • Peter ‘Master, we’ve worked hard all night, and haven’t caught anything’ (Luke 5:5), or ‘We tried that before, and it didn’t work’.
  • Paul ‘I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow’ – (1 Corinthians 3:6), or, ‘Who are we to tell God that he must grow his church?’
  • Solomon ‘Unless the Lord builds the house its builders labour in vain’ (Psalm 127:1).
  • Isaiah ‘Here am I. Send me’ (Isaiah 6:8).
  • Early Church ‘It seemed good to the Holy Spirit and to us’ (Acts 15:28).

Staff Member
Truly speaks to how we are doesn't it? :)

Thanks for sharing brother.

With the Love of Christ Jesus, or me too.
YBIC
Nick
<><