Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Abuse

mounty

What Does God Say?

Abuse, in many forms, is addressed throughout Gods Word.He wants to warn, protect and help us in our daily lives. The first thing i had to learn is God Loves Me, This was very difficult for me as i had never known unconditional love. Second i had realize that the abuse was Not My Fault. As a result, my guilt was released.

If you or someone you know is struggling with a similar past, or present here is what the Bibel has to Say---

The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit,
Psalm 34:18

He will cover you with his feathures and under his wings you will find refuge: his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart (a defense)
-Psalm 91:4

Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for Him: do not fret when men succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes. Refrain from anger and turn from wrath: do not fret-it leads only to evil. For evil men will be cut off, but those who have hope in the Lord will inherit the land.
Psalm 37:7-9

For the verse below insert your name in place of the world, God Loves You.

God so loved the World that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16

Gods plan does not include abuse, if you are abused ,tell someone today, and take action, There are people WHO WILL HELP YOU.

For i know the plans i have for you, declares the Lord , plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11

Let me assure you , something good can come from being abused or molested, Perhaps your story will help save another and help them.

We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28

50 In-Your-Face Devotions for Teens, Phil Chalmers.

Last edited:
Back