Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Am I really missing something or someone? lol

speechless07

Here's something interesting y'all. I'm 24 years old. I got saved 2 years ago. The ground under my feet was quickening around me several months ago and I am so much stronger now, but no only am I stronger but He is now speaking to me. Not only in a small voice but I can hear Him in my heart. If I would have to rate it, it would be 3rd in line to actually hearing God audibly... The point of all of this is that yes I am single, yes I am about to not have a married name anymore... BUT!... I'm okay!

Yes I miss those strong protective arms around me...BUT!... I'm not letting that "lonliness" grip me everyday. Because He has someone in mind for me. I am anxious to know who he is, what he looks like. Is he taller than me?! Cause I'm like just a smidgen close to 5'10" and to have a man taller than me and actually be able to lay my head on his chest... HOOOO! That would be a miracle, ladies! LMBO! Cause it seems like all the men to marry are quite the opposite and it would be... imagine this... you know how a Garaff has to split it's legs apart just to drink some water... I mean come on ladies! My heigth is a curse! Not really, but, you know what I mean! lol. That's ok, at least I made my son tall, lol. For all you women out there (christian women) I would hope that's who he wants in a wife but it's not my will. But for all y'all tall women out there. Here he is... in about 20 years, lol. He's gots to grow a little, lol.

But yes I miss that physical companionship. Cuddles, sweet kisses- I like the ones in public cause I'm a show-off, LOL:embarasse and the talks and all that other ewy-gewy stuff, lol. But I'm so looking forward to my walk with my Divine Husband.

I've put myself under a lot of discipline. I've had to pluck both of my eye balls out SEVERAL TIMES cause they caused me to sin and that's finally become a lot easier, lol, but God has a job for me and I'm not going to let my human desires try to tamper with His will for me! Hallelujah!!!! :wink:

Love ya! Mean it!

Girl you aint the only one I am excited about God sendin me mr. Tall light and lovely HOLLA I know what u mean girly I know.:wink:

sista

I too know what you mean .. Yes a tall man I am 5'9 with heels so I get what your saying lol.... I too wonder what will he be like? until then I am letting Jesus mold me into a amazing wife for my Boaz!!! I think God wants too build our character so that when we have our divine relationship we will be prepared. We will also be grateful and KNOW our choosen husbands are from our Daddy ABBA! Amen

Tall light and lovely. That's pretty funny, lol. I also love it when you get to that point in your life with Christ that it's not so bad without someone. God is just so present and it's a matter of our heart to try and forcefully lean into God to: 1. Keep us from that "loneliness". Yes He knows how important it is for us to have that intimacy from either sex to just plain old talking about what went on with the kids today, ya know? 2. When you have allowed God into that part of your life to allow Him to mold you into what He wants you to emanate His glory to others, that's most likely when God will send forth your husband/wife to you and the rest is history.

I hope you followed this? lol. God Bless.

Back