Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

An answered prayer

Judy

We all need angles

I have this friend who I want to tell you about. He just came into my life about six months ago. He is born again and he is to me a constant reminder of how God works in our lives.

Through tough times, when i call him to complain about this or the other, he always has a verse for me from the Bible. When am happy and i share with him, he again reminds me that God has done what he has promised. One time i was so hurt by something that was said by someone to me. I could not stop crying. Everytime this friend called me, i was not able to talk because i was crying. He sent me a message that said, " Wipe away your tears and be happy. Look up, You are a child of God". Immediately i stopped crying and realised how happy the devil must have been while i was so unhappy.

The Bible says that during season and off season we should praise the Lord. I thank God for giving me my best friend. He has stood firm and helped me when i have felt like giving up.

And now, he has added even more friends through TJ. What a Wonderful God we serve. God has put you were you are to be an encouragement to the others.

Last edited:
Good Morning

G-od
O-ffer us His
O-verflowing
D-aily blessings
M-aking us
O-bedient and
R-estore a
N-ew spirit to
I-nspire others
N-ow to love
G-od above all!!

Have a nice day!!

Hallo Judy,

We trully serve a wonderful God and ofcourse His wonders will never ever cease. I thank God for ua wonderful friend He is trully a blessing to ua life. God loves u gal!

"For with God all things are possible"

Back