• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Bad Weather

Loyal
The alarm bell was ringing for at least 30 years urging coordinated global action to reduce pollution that contributes to climate change.

Sadly, far too little has been done, and we can expect to see increasingly extreme weather events in the next decades.

Loyal
The alarm bell was ringing for at least 30 years urging coordinated global action to reduce pollution that contributes to climate change.

Sadly, far too little has been done, and we can expect to see increasingly extreme weather events in the next decades.
I did not figure out, what you were talking about here. I don't get it. I did not understand, What you are trying about .

I just mention, bad weather. that is all. that's all.

Loyal
Climate change. One of the predicted consequences of a warmer world is more frequent and more violent extreme weather events. We are due for a lot more bad weather.

Active
According to geologists, our fair Earth has undergone several ice ages. My area received upwards of 170 mm (7") of rain in a twenty-four period last Friday. Areas to the west 40 km (25 miles) received upwards of 300 mm or one foot of rain in that same period. Rail service has been halted until a deck bridge can be replaced. Rails remained intact, but bridge gone like it was never there. The amount of rain which fell is highly unusual, but Spring brought far less rain than expected. July has more than made up for it.