• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Be A Doer

Administrator
Staff Member
Greetings friends,

My brother in Christ, John found this awesome company called Be A Doer. I've known him for 6 years from church in NYC and he's real doer for Christ. Please do share this site with your followers, friends and family members. It is for a good cause and responsible changes needed in this world. Join the effort.

PS: they are also looking to start a seed funding round to welcome investors into the company's vision and future growth.

Be A Doer: Awareness doesn’t equal action, until now...

logo.png

Mission and Vision
Today we are connected in ways never before imagined. We’re living in an unprecedented moment in human history.

Now there’s a tidal wave growing in the common human consciousness. You happen to be right in its path. The swell of awareness of the social, economic and political plights of those around us are growing larger and larger.

It raises the question: What can I do?

More than you think.

We believe we can use such a time as this to create lasting change and leave our neighborhoods, cities, and our planet better off than we found it.

Be A Doer exists to empower you to make the world a better place. Through technology we enable you to easily give back and get involved in causes you care deeply about. Together, this is where we cross the chasm of awareness and step onto the road to action.

About Us
Be A Doer Inc. is the social network for civic action.

We’re the world’s first social media news site built so you can find and support charities and other causes.

Read today's headlines, quickly sign petitions, start fundraisers, and create volunteer rallies for things that matter most to you.

We believe that together we can use such a time as this to create lasting change and leave our neighborhoods, cities, and our planet better off than we found it.