Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Being Single

Truehearts

Sometimes being single is like an inferiority.
Like the world really required female to be attached with male and when your not, you're just left behind. I don't believe so. I, being dateless from since the time I was born, considers it as a gift. There were those times that I felt like its not normal, no dance at the prom, no flowers, or maybe i am just really the friend type or bridesmaid type.

But now I realize how beautiful this chance is, I cant imagine to be doing all the things that ive done with God if i was committed to someone. My eyes are only upon Him. I guess that is why He never gave me anyone yet. And if God had plan it for me till the day I die. I rejoice in it.

There's no love greater than that of our Father and no man better to be with but Jesus.

When I think of being single, I have two thoughts in my mind
1. God is reserving someone really good for me.
or
2. He wants me for Himself. (wow!)

So for those singles out there, I tell you, you're now enjoying a privelege!
Privilegeto concentrate to God and His everlasting Word.

Don't look for him/her, but look for HIM.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I didn't let guys take me away from God

Now I am so sick of guys that all I want is God; b/c all three relationships in the last sevev in a half years by all three of them cheating, abusing me and calling me bad names. I should of stayed with God but I didn't listen to people that knew best for me and now I am suck with my son that looks like his father all the way. So be lucky that you are single. Keep me in your prayers!

Sometimes being single is like an inferiority.
Like the world really required female to be attached with male and when your not, you're just left behind. I dont believe so. I, being dateless from since the time I was born, considers it as a gift. There were those times that I felt like its not normal, no dance at the prom, no flowers, or maybe i am just really the friend type or bride'smaid type.

But now I realize how beautiful this chance is, I cant imagine to be doing all the things that ive done with God if i was comitted to someone. My eyes are only upon Him. I guess that is why He never gave me anyone yet. And if God had plan it for me till the day I die. I rejoice in it.

There's no love greater than that of our Father and no man better to be with but Jesus.

When I think of being single, I have two thoughts in my mind
1. God is reserving someone really good for me.
or
2. He wants me for Himself. (wow!)

So for those singles out there, I tell you, you're now enjoying a privelege!
Privelege to concentrate to God and His everlasting Word.

Don't look for him/her, but look for HIM.

Amen, thanks for sharing that, sister. God Bless you, Truehearts!

How says the Bible:" it has time for all the things".

So, if you are young and single person, of course,you will have more time to serve the Lord Jesus. White, some single peoples when are more matures, feels need of meeting a match sent for Lord, and so to construct your own christian family.
I believe, that to be single or married, is just a choice,
but most important it is to know which of them is the choice of God for us.

Amen, Diana.

You and your son are in my prayers.

I wish God bless powerfully all your family!!!

I really like your post sister TrueHearts. It is true in some cases on GOD's perfect timing He will reserve us for Him alone - before He sends us that special someone. I have been single for many years, aside a few dates here and there. I'm maturing in my walk with Christ and learning to listen to GOD. I believe GOD is preparing me before He brings in the next chapter of life.

Yes, sister Diana, I have not forgot of you and your son in my prayers.
When you want travel, walk with your son, comes visit the Brazil. You will are very welcome here, you will can stay in my home.

God bless you and you son, sister.

Back