• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Bible prophecy being unfolded before my eyes?

I believe that i am watching bible prophecy literally unfolding before my eyes. I'm watching this channel on tv that is only available in the Bronx (NY) and this elderly man, his name was Benjamin Creme, he was sitting with another man that is interviewing him and he (benjamin) was talking about this maitreya person and the new age that is coming upon us. How maitreya is essentially this world teacher, and how soon we can all become Gods and live a more lively, abundant, longer life. and how maitreya will soon reveal himself to the world where he will teach us many great things and hand over blue prints to help solve all of our problems such as world hunger, help us deal with our oil problem and will bring about a way so that the whole world can have free unlimited energy, how he with the help of people will advance technology to the point where we will live much much longer lives and just all this crap and i was watching this and looking at this elderly man as he was speaking these things with a serious face, i almost wanted this man to smile or something to let us know that everything he is saying is a joke cause the things that was coming out of his mouth was unbelievable and you could tell that this "doctrine" is completely written and inspired by satan. Benjamin Creme kept saying that maitreya is the world teacher.

Glory to God that He has revealed to me what He as revealed to me concerning the Gospel. The book of revelations say's that blessed are those who read the book of revelations and i indeed feel that way cause i can only imagine those that have not heard the gospel, including the book of revelations and are just watching this program and eating up all the foolishness that this man was speaking. I would love to think that no one was actually believing this but i'm afraid that that was not the case. He also said 3 times of how this maitreya will soon reveal himself to the world, that it is only a matter of him (maitreya) choosing when to reveal himself. While hearing him say these things i was asking myself if this maitreya guy can be the false prophet that is written of in revelations.

If any of you google or do a search on youtube "maitreya" you will see websites and videos on this man. According to Bejamin Creme (not in the video i was watching but at another time) he said that the identity of maitreya is still a secret to all but a select few and how his appearance is near!, here is a site that speaks of this maitreya "shareintl.org/"

What do you think of this?

Last edited:
He also said 3 times of how this maitreya will soon reveal himself to the world, that it is only a matter of him (maitreya) choosing when to reveal himself.

Creme has been talking about Matreiya since the early 80s - maybe even longer - and keeps saying the same thing all along. I'm sure Creme has made a good career out of promoting his "Matreiya will be here soon" spiel. He's just one of many of his type. 1 John 2:18 says there are many anti-Christs in the world, the new age is full of them.
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td>
</td><td valign="top"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2" class="btext" height="20">
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td>
</td><td valign="top">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Yes, he is one of many false prophets pushing false christs. I would be surprised if he actually turned out to be the official antichrist, but I suppose it's possible.

I think they need to get the NWO in place before that will happen. That's unfolding before our eyes, though, too. Things are accellerating. Jesus is coming soon!

The End.

Jesus said, When the Gospel is preached all over the World, then the end comes. Where is his coming said many? because of Grace, the Word must be reaching everyone for a season.

How long that will be? Who knows, but don't hold your breath.

Jesus Is Lord.

Jesus said, When the Gospel is preached all over the World, then the end comes. Where is his coming said many? because of Grace, the Word must be reaching everyone for a season.

How long that will be? Who knows, but don't hold your breath.

Jesus Is Lord.

My thoughts exactly.

Buddists and Moslems also have there apocalyptic messiahs, surprise, surprise, but I reckon they'll appear to decieve those that are perishing so that they believe the lie as scripture says.