• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Brokenness

Staff Member
will try and watch latter brother, don't hold your breath waiting!

Bless you ....><>

Staff Member
Greetings again Brother,

are you still breathing?!

Thank you for sharing this video/sermon.

The summary of my response to this message was. "Yes"

The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, Thou wilt not despise.

Psalm 51:17

---------------------------------------------

Anyone reading this, may i encourage you to watch/listen to this message.

Bless you ....><>

Last edited:
Loyal
this is one of the best sermons I have seen in a long long time, this man is so on point of whats going on in todays church I urge all to watch this, than you Brother Bear for bringing it to my attention, also thank you @Jesus_is_LORD for posting it , man what a blessing to see this type of preaching !!!

Staff Member
Greetings,

listening to the above sermon i was reminded of the following, which i think compliments the message about brokenness as we have heard it in the above sermon.

It begins with a song, which in itself is quite searching in that it touches upon an angle of our relationship with the Lord that seldom gets looked at and after the song an interview which helps to explain the song, which again, centers upon the brokenness that many (if not all) encounter in their lives and when we come to God 'as is' with our broken state, we find Him there with healing that manifests in praise.

Please take the time to watch/listen [sorry, no subtitles but i shall post the same song after this post, with subtitles.]

Bless you ....><>

Staff Member
psalms-147-3.jpg