Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

"Come Talk to Me." -God

Ladybug16

Dont hide from HIM, come talk to HIM.

"Come to me, talk to me, and you'll find rest." -God

He calls us to a conversation of rest. A conversation where you can talk it out and feel better at the end.

"Let me place some boundries on your life to protect you." -God

Boundries have kept us alive! Let's face it, with the boundries God gave us some of us would be dead or in a place where we can't get out of. The enemy wants to take us down because he is down. God wants to lift us up!

"Let me educate you so that knowledge protects and stregthens you." -God

Let God educate you so you can make good decisions. Stop making decisions with the snake!

Just stop and say thank you. Saying thank you leads you to a closer place with God. There is no such thing as not knowing how to pray. Just talk to him. He didn't say anything about being an expert at praying. Just talk.

The truth will make us free not set us free. Just because we know the truth doesn't me we understand/act on it.

It is not too late. Its not over. He still wants to work in your life!

"Why don't you talk to me? Why do you act like you don't know me? Why do I have to keep reminding you I'm still here? You can talk to me so, Come Talk to Me." -God

God is Love

Last edited:
Back