Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Could a Soul Mate Be?

Maureen

I am married to an unsaved husband, I got saved a very long time AFTER we married, like 30 years, so I would love to converse with someone who is in the same situation, maybe not as long as it took me to come the Lord I don't mean that but who has an unsaved spouse be it male or female and perhaps we could bounce suggestions of each other, anyone out there? Please

The bible states, And if a Christian woman has a husband who is unbeliever, and he is willing to continuing to live with her she must not leave him. For the Christian wife brings holiness to her marriage. 1 Cor 7:13-14. You must be the rock, a way to bring your husband to Christ is by showing him he is guilty by the Laws of God. Then he will see the error in his ways and hopefully will become save and turn from his evil ways. The Ten Commandments are the Laws all men and woman will be judged. Write back if you think this is good advise and I pray this is most helpful.

God Bless,
calvin

Dont let your husband worry you. I am not married, but I love these situations because of the faith of saved wives. They bring such harmony to their husbands, and it is just awsome seeing how prayer will keep you intact with God, and bring your husband closer to Him as well.

Keep the Faith
Keep Praying
God Bless
Sis in Christ :love:
Lnrobar

We most times expect situations to sought themselves out,and most times our Lord keeps saying to us I have given you folks all I have got change it,is it possible for a believer to change an unbelieving spouse?I think it is possible,by faith Mark 11:23,it now becomes the responsibility of the other spouse to go into warfare by praying and fasting for that lost soul,this should be done with all vehemence and
concentration,declaring the word of God on the lost soul.We are kings and priest on earth Rev1:6,and where the word of a king is there is power,start praying and fasting sis declaring the word of the king that you are on your husband,those agents of demise controlling him shall loose him in Jesus name,declare his release from their dungeon in the power of name of Jesus and believe,and your husband will become what he has been predestined for,you are the strongman of the house and decide what happens,Jesus is on your side.

Back