Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Dating

The Lords son

I have never dated in my life or had a girlfriend. I believe I need to keep my eyes on God right now. and when the time come to marry God will show me who my wife will be.

What do you guys think?

sounds like you have a good plan. You can't go wrong when you're following the Lord's lead.

I agree to you, brother the Lords son.
I think that to have patience and to wait for the plan of God to our affective(sentimental) life is the secret for a victorious congugal life!! :love:
Sometimes, of course, is not easy to wait for the promises of God for us, because we are human beings, and so get a little anxious, but in these moments we remember what says the Word of God: " I waited with patience in the Lord..." PSalm 40:1

God bless all!

I have never dated in my life or had a girlfriend. I believe I need to keep my eyes on God right now. and when the time come to marry God will show me who my wife will be.

What do you guys think?

I believe you're absolutely correct. Keep on growing in Christ and God will take care of the rest when the times comes. Remember to always put God first. God bless

Matthew 6:33
"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." KJV

I recently had a girlfriend and my walk with god became hard. So i prayed about it and me and her had to break up... So you do whatever god calls you to do.

Matthew 6:33 KJV

Last edited:
Great Plan!

It's about the same with me. So I could'nt agree more with you.Keep on strong my brother in christ!

Back