Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Do we come short of the glory of God if...?

cranquar

Romans 3: 23 says "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God." Romans 3: 28 says "Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law."
John: 14: 12 says "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father."

If we do not seek to employ our faith to heal the sick, raise the dead, cast out demons, calm the seas, etc. and do the works of Christ; are not we not coming short of the glory of God?

CQ

The Word Says If We Have Gifts And Works And Many Scriptures , And Have Not Love , Then Our Walk With God Is In Vain . I Paraphrased What I Just Said , So Be Patient . It Is By Grace That We Are Saved , And Not By Works . However , If You Are Growing In The Lord , And Allow Love To Be You're Motivation , Then You Will Be Stired To Do The Works That God Has Given To You . God Desires To Use Everybody In The Way He Chooses . God Also Has Good Things In Store For You . Remember ... God Is Love , And We Are His Children . So Let Us Be A Reflection Of Gods Love Towards Each Other . As For Miracles , The Greatest Miracle We Can See Is A Hellbound Soul Be Saved , And Know That The Devil Could Do Nothing To Stop It !!! Thank -you For Accepting Jesus And Becoming A Part Of The Biggest Family In History.

Big-brother

Amen brother! We can always grow in fellowship with God. I want to be close with God for eternity. Satan is terrified of Jesus! May we snatch as many people away from satan as possible. We are part of Gods loving eternal family.

I agree

I do agree, saving a hellbound soul is a true miracle. I pray that we will be strengthed in all of our efforts to win many to Christ.

Thanks for your support.

CQ

Back