• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Does anyone like chocolate?

NEW research linking a diet high in sugar and processed foods to
brain shrinkage has prompted a rethink on safe blood sugar levels.

People with blood sugar levels of 4ml-6.1ml were found to have a greater risk
of the brain atrophy that occurs with ageing and dementia, researchers at the
Australian National University's College of Medicine found.

Brain shrinkage, oh no, I love chocolate.

This research was finished this year, put your hand up if your
intake of sugar is high.

Dark chocolate is loaded with antioxidants and is quite healthy in moderation. Sugary drinks should really be the major concern here.

Sugar quantity in soft-drink is like a factory preset on your television set. I use common sense to add soft-drink that has both no sugar and flavor called Soda Water, mixed together with sugared soft-drink, to suit my taste since sugared soft-drinks by themselves are too sweet for my sensitive tongue, especially after a meal that contains a lot of sandwiched bread instead of potatoes. If room temperature is cool because of cold weather then a hot cup of hot chocolate or Milo is taken because our home gas heater is only used if weather temperature stays under 14'C all day of winter, or winter-like spring here in Australia. Body temperature needs enough sugar to survive and will grab any type of sugar chemicals to prevent the body from cooling too quickly. Checking the color of your urine if light-colored is a good indicator that sugar levels are balanced .;*;.

Last edited: