Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

feeling blue.

becki

Hi everyone, I appologize for my lack of posts or responses, the last few months...well several months have been pretty mixed for me. Ive had several blessings in my life and Im thankful for each one. To get to the point I've lately been having some problems, emotional and mental battles with a past relationship, it was an ugly one. In the end of the relationship I was the one to walk away and block all contact with my ex. This all happened almost a year ago now, Im currently with a new boyfriend and he treats me like im a human, we have fun and he makes me laugh and he doesnt hurt me in anyway, so Im blessed and thankful for him...Now the problem Im having is thoughts about my ex. I dont want to think about him anymore...I keep telling myself Ive forgive my ex for everything he did to me but I know I haven't fully yet. Lately ive been catching myself speaking bitterly about him. I dont want this anymore. ive been asking God to help me...but I think God wants me to seek christian fellowship too. I hope Im not going against his will, I just want the thoughts of bitterness and pain to go. I dont want to hurt my current boyfriend by speaking about my ex. I know it bothers him.

If anyone can give me advice or even pray for me i'd be very thankful.

Becky <3

To err is human and to forgive is divine...

Jesus says to pray, to bless and to do good to those who hurt you...how to pray? thank and praise God for all the hurts you recieved from him , change the negative feelings into positve through praise and thanksgiving. Then bless? how? To change the negative thoughts of curse into wishing good for that person who hurts you. for example wish him good health, success etc. Then to do good? how? To speak well of him, and to give a sign of your forgiveness...hope this method will help you. If not let me know...I can give another method for you...

Thanks, Im sure it will help. But everything takes time...so I've got to learn to focus on the good and not on the bad and make sure I get sleep, Ive noticed if I sleep less I end up thinking more, My mum says its because my guard is down and satan may be using it as a way to attack me...So i guess theres more to staying healthy and happy than people realise.

Praise God I could help you..

Praise and thank God that i could help you one way ....see you..

Hi becki, maciek has good advice for you, I will pray for you.

God bless your heart
Much love
teraside

Thanks guys n_n i really appreciate it. God bless you both and I hope you have swell days Im sure I'll pick up n_n

Good !!! you are welcome

Good to hear that something is happening...You are welcome..:)

Back