Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Focusing On God & NOT...

JFreak2011

I know this doesnt really sound perfect, coming from someone who already questioned about guys in earlier threads, but the Lord shared with me something I'd like to share on here.

For those of us who are single, we would be a lot greater christians..If we focused on God more than we do on guys/girls. Because though we never seem to realize it. We spend almost half of a normal day, whether going to town, surfing the web, or talking on the phone, thinking about someone were interested in or is interested in us. Sure there are a few people who actually just give it all to God, but then theres that 98% of us who worry about it ourselves. We need to learn to put it all in Gods hands, & keep our fingers out of it.

So the next time you think about the opposite gender, just remember God loves you & wants you to be happy, so he wants to take care of every little detail in your life because he knows what will make you happiest. Put it in his hands & hell choose whats best for you.

Candice..:)

Back