Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

For Your Sake

Christ4Ever

Staff Member
The apostle John wrote of Jesus: “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made” (John 1:1-3).

Jesus, the one and only Son of God, lived for all of eternity past in heaven with the Father and the Holy Spirit. And yet, at Gods’ appointed time, Jesus left all the riches He enjoyed in heaven and was born into a world ravaged by sin and into a human race that was in full rebellion against a loving Creator.

Jesus’ arrival into this world—where He lived, taught, performed miracles, and then died a grisly death—was the greatest act of love of all time. And God did it for you so that He could share with you His riches.

Prayer: Lord Jesus, You demonstrated Your love for me by humbling Yourself, leaving behind Your home in heaven for a time, and living a life of poverty here on earth so that You could save me from my sins and give me eternal life with You in heaven. Thank You!

Back