• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

foreverwjesus's hobbies

I love to compose scriptures to music on guitar and offer it to God..I love listening to the Word, and fellowship with my wife who is too shy to register at Talk Jesus! I want to learn to play golf..I work out..I love to live chat at Talk Jesus! I am eager to try Panama City and Atlanta cooking, and am especially curious about Bayshore cooking, ahem! Does anyone know anything about Bayshore cooking? I have a passion for meeting new people and introducing them to Jesus!

Last edited:
Administrator
Staff Member
Bobinfaith said:
I love to compose scriptures to music on guitar and offer it to God..I love listening to the Word, and fellowship with my wife who is too shy to register at Talk Jesus! I want to learn to play golf..I work out..I love to live chat at Talk Jesus! I am eager try Panama City and Atlanta cooking, and am especially curious about Bayshore cooking, ahem! Does anyone know anything about Bayshore cooking? I have a passion for meeting new people and introducing them to Jesus!
:wink: bay shore cooking rocks! lol

I don't cook, but I surely eat (amen). Well, I'm sleepy now 3am here. GOD BLESS and goodnight

hey bob, this is jim i really like those hobbies i like writing songs from scripture too it helps me remember Gods Word alot better and as far as introducing people to Jesus i get such a rush of joy when someone passes from death to life it's an awesome feeling that you just snatched someone from the clutches of satan.

aqua66 said:
How do I get a picture next to my username?
Hey aqua66!

Cool name! I also love soccer..Go to User CP (scroll up and on the upper left menu) click, and on the left you will see "edit avatar" click..Then you can choose your picture. Some other brothers and sisters import their personal picture..

Your brother in Christ Jesus!