Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

found but gone

WithUsAlways

I have found my solemate. I have known it for some time.
I am sure God bought us together but sadly I have never told this man how i feel.
He doesnt even know that I am in love with him because he is my boss.
He is an amazing christain man, inspiring and just wonderful.
Now he is leaving his job and moving away.
The Lord told me that this is the path for him and mine is here yet we ARE meant to be together so what can I do??
I have never felt this for another human being before and it really hurts.
Lord help me!!!

Hi !,

So sorry to hear this ! So he's moving to another city/town ?
I'm not sure if this is a good advice, but when he's not your boss anymore and moving not that far away, I would tell him about your feelings for him.
I'll pray for you !

God bless,

Mirjam

Hmm, then maybe it is about timing, he goes away to come back again, who knows.

Only God does, and are you sure the feelings of we are meant to be together is from God etc.

The part, Him going away is right?

Anyway, what will be will be.

Paul would rather we be single and after years of trying, now finally unworthy and enjoying in some ways being single and free, it allows me to do the work of God, which having a partner would not.

While there are advantages, praying more as I hold her, encouraging that way, get the physical I like, cuddles and hugs, but also the Holy Spirit.
Becaise heck, if I had a partner, no offense to those that are, I'd be more with her, instead of on her, I'd like to think anyway, or we'd be on together.

So, am I giving you a downer, let it go, remain single.
No, but also, hate saying this, preaching, being weak in faith, I know what it is like, but equally I also, know the score, the truth deep down.
That truth is it has to be ordained by Him, approved in heaven, whether you know it or not.
Because, otherwise so many jump in and then it goes wrong.

So you have to let be what you have to let be.

Sorry.

I have found my solemate. I have known it for some time.
I am sure God bought us together but sadly I have never told this man how i feel.
He doesnt even know that I am in love with him because he is my boss.
He is an amazing christain man, inspiring and just wonderful.
Now he is leaving his job and moving away.
The Lord told me that this is the path for him and mine is here yet we ARE meant to be together so what can I do??
I have never felt this for another human being before and it really hurts.
Lord help me!!!

The time to tell him is definitely now!

I am sure God bought us together but sadly I have never told this man how I feel. Now he is leaving his job and moving away.
The Lord told me that this is the path for him and mine is here yet we ARE meant to be together so what can I do?

How are you sure that God brought you together? Did the Lord tell you that you were meant to be with this man?

If it was Him that has said this to you, then He will cross your paths again. In His time, in His way. If it was not God who said this man was meant for you, and it is His will for you to have a husband, then he will bring someone into your life. Someone who is the perfect complement for you.

And even though Paul did indeed say it is better that we not marry, He did not say we should not marry. Being single allows one to focus on Him and Him alone, instead of being distracted by spouses and children. Not to say that marriage does not produce some amazing Christian ministries and activities.

Pray about this situation. Seek confirmation. Through His word. Place a fleece before Him. I'd hate to see you get so emotionally wrapped up in this one man, only to discover he's not right for you.

God knows your heart. He hears you before you speak. He answers before you ask. And he will satisfy the desires of your heart. Just sometimes in a different way than we had expected.

Last edited:
If the LORD told you this?
Did He not tell you , he was the one for you?
If yes? Then Ask the LORD to reveal this to the man, HE WILL!
Also you could tell him how much you loved him!

I would seek the LORD will in this first!

We do not see the future , but Our Father God does and will reveal His perfect will in our lives if we want His Will?

Back