Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

From the mouths of babes...

Sleepy

Had to share what the kids wrote in RE today about Jesus and the holy spirit. They explained in their own words what their pictures showed and on reading their work I was deeply touched and astonished:

To quote a few:

"My God gives us light between the spaces of darkness"
Jordan (Special needs Age 7)

"Jesus is helpful and nice. He helps everybody in the world and everyone loves him. He helped a man in a wheelchair who was paralysed. Jesus helps the most hurt people. He should be believed in all the time".
Jennifer (Age 7)

"Jesus gives us light when it is dark. He gives us life and teaches us"
Curtis (Age 8)

"I (God) am helping you do well. I am Dad"
Lewis (Special Needs Age 8)

"God will make you happy and not lonely. Follow God's rules and be happy. You can always believe in God. There is always room for God especially in his family"
Kyle (Special Needs Age 7)

"My God is on the other side of the world and there is a leading your way path"
Elise (Age 8)

"I think Jesus has God in him because he helps and loves people"
Charlotte (Age 7)

"Hold hands with God. Live happily if you can. The holy spirit is a miracle"
Alexandra (Age 7 )

They lifted me and humbled me (though I might add this isn't there spelling LOL) but every word is theirs. As a secular school we touch very briefly on christianity, to the kids it's all new.... Amazing. I hope they make you smile and think too.

Mat 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 18:4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 18:5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.
Mat 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

"My God gives us light between the spaces of darkness"
Jordan (Special needs Age 7)

Glory to God! This is too beautiful for words!

Jordan

And do you know what Coconut????

He one of the most needy boys in my class. If I hadn't asked what he had written I would never have heard it. He is severely dyslexic and his spelling makes his work incomprehensible. He shared this and I was so amazed I had to ask him to repeat himself... A true gem for God or from God.

There or their

Spot the deliberate mistake :embarasse Think I might hide... pressure of the job lol

Back