Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

God has someone who completes us...

Antwan

I believe God has someone for us who completes us who he will make visible to us when we are fully ready. By fully ready I think that means "Where we need to be spiritually.." Seek God with all your heart!

Psalms 128:1-4

"Blessed is every one that fears the Lord; that walks in His ways. For you shall eat the labor of your hands: happy shall you be, and it shall be well with you. Your wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of your house: your children like olive plants round about your table. Behold, that thus shall the man be blessed who fears the Lord."

Proverbs 18:22

"Whoever finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor of the Lord.."

God Should Be the Greatest Love of Our Life. Before we can fully love one another, however, we must fully love God and understand his love for us.

Matthew 22:37

Jesus replied: "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind."

I know that when I am fully ready for a spiritual companion (someone to spend my life with) that the Lord will show her to me. Until then I intend on spending time worshiping the Lord, bringing others to know him and reading the Bible. Coming closer to him and preparing myself for the relationship that will give to me. Only when he is ready!

So until then I pray for her and the journey that she is on. That God may bless her everyday! That his Amazing Love flows within her and she is showing others the way of the Lord!

Just wanted to share my thoughts on having a mate, in my walk with the Lord!

Last edited:
Praise God.

Thank you for sharing this and being an encouragement to us.

Amen. God wants us to be ready, we hae to learn to Love Him and be contented in His presence, partner in Life is an excellent bonus.

God is enough to feel loved.

Back