Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

God's gift to me

bcallender

ok, I figure some of us will be experiancing some "gifts". So, I will start with telling mine. You must know, I have a special gift.

Way back to the day I could first say the word horse is when it all began. I started reading and all I read was things about horses. It was horse this or horse that. I practically knew how to ride before I actually started lessons. I read 10 or 15 books a week and horses were constantly on my mind. God never actually came to me until the end of last year though he has been working in me for all of my life. When I went to camp two years ago I was a bit nervous. It was a christian horse camp called wild wood ranch. I rode a real nice horse which I don't remember the name of. As we were riding and trying to get comfortable with the horses a horse fly decided my horse was the one he wanted to bite. If you know anything about horses they absolutely hate horse flies so my horse reared. I am one of the lucky people that was able to stay on their horse when this has happened. Though a few years later (last year to be exact) my aunt decided to pay for some horse lessons and I was assigned the horse Chulo who started to get an attitude. About a month after I had been getting lessons Chulo started to get really bad. He rear a bunch of times and well, I guess you could say I stayed on and got the horse back under control. For my whole life people have told me how great I am with these wonderful creatures. Recently kids have started telling me that my gift is with horses. If you really think about it, it truly does seem so.

Any of you guys been shown any special gifts that God has given you?

Nice gift. :)
I love horses so much, what beautiful creatures. :)
I think I have a gift, I'm not sure if this happens to other people, but here's my story:
My mom wanted 4 girls, Most of them were miscarriages. 3 (me, and my 2 sisters) out of 11 pregnancies were succesful. So, I always think to my self when I'm down, "God must have have something special for me if I lived."
Okay, so, in my dreams, it feels like God shows me what will happen in the future or what can happen in the future. Right now, it's just like what my pasture at youth group is going to talk about or something. Also, it really helps me know I'm going to have my 'monthly time' soon, like, I'll see it in my dream the a couple days later, it'll happen, it won't happen action by action but generlly it will come ture. It's kinda freaky. I'm afraid, yet looking forward to, that God might show me something scary, like a natural disater. I really hope people do't think I'm lying but I'm telling the truth :)
I have like, two kinds of dreams. Ones that come true (not totally, but the idea comes true), and ones that are just random, don't make sense at all, and don't come true.

Back