Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Goodday...Newbie here...

joey

im joey from Philippines,teenager..suffering from depression,anxiety and panic attack...i want to rebuild my relationship to Jesus..kindly help me where to start im so confused.....my faith is weak.......

Welcome to the site Joey. I hope this site is a blessing to you and the members help you to deal with your anxiety and depression. God is able!

im joey from Philippines,teenager..suffering from depression,anxiety and panic attack...i want to rebuild my relationship to Jesus..kindly help me where to start im so confused.....my faith is weak.......

Welcome Joey! Glad to have you here. Where to start? I would recommend not watching TV and staying off the Internet except when needed for school, or for Christian fellowship, and spend much time in prayer and in the Word of God. Confess any known sins to God, turn from them, and begin to follow (obey) Jesus with your life. Let him teach you the lies of Satan you are believing, and let him show you the truth you must put on in order to combat those lies. We get depressed and anxious mainly because we are listening to and we are believing the lies of our enemy. So, we need to put on the truth and fight off those lies with the Word of God. Satan lies to us all the time, and he likes to convince us that we have reason to be afraid, but if we are in Christ, by faith in him, by God's grace, then we have nothing to fear. Praying for you today.

somewhere you said you were little lost...tip: ask God how to get a good start! He will help any willing heart like yours.

@joey
Sorry for taking a bit to welcome you Joey!
WELCOME TO TALK JESUS!

I'll be praying for you and that our God who is great in Mercy will provide you the relief from what has been attacking/weighting upon you in your life.
C4E
<><

Back