Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

He Placed It On My Heart

Rickeo

Hi all,

Gid has placed it on my heart to create a site for Christians who are suffering depression or finding it really hard on there Christian walk with issues like sin etc.

I know this must be God as he put it on my heart for weeks and I can't get it out of my head I have the domain I have everything yet am still saying NO I just can't do it and have been holding back but I feel like it is something I MUST do I have prayed and I feel God saying I must give up everything and trust in him :S

Dunno what to do am creating the site as we speak but am scared am not sure if it's God or what I mean why would he choose me for something like this am far from perfect.

Rick

Hmmm...I borned again at this summer, and after that I made a site for not-christians about christian music and christian life. I did it for maybe 1 month and had a lot of work on it, searching uploaded musics, new albums... But I ended it in later. So why i worked on it? It is simple: I must do something for GOD! And it was good for that time for others, but now GOD needs me in another "work-place".
When GOD places something on your heart, just do it, it's GOD's responsibility that what's going on...after you do your part of the "work".
In the Bible GOD wanted from his followers to do what he said, and maybe they got answers for the question: "why?", maybe not. (e.g. Exodus 3:10-11, Acts 9:10-20)
I hope it helps you and I will pray for you!

Back