Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

heartbroken

JLim

What I feel today is really heavy. My husband is no longer in love with me and he told me so. He keeps on telling me that I am the reason why his life is miserable and that he will find a new wife. It really hurts for me since I really have exerted too much effort for our family yet all I get in return is negative reception.

I don't know if this story will help you, but to me it was quite an eye opener.

I knew a lady once whose husband left her for a younger woman. She was devestated. She had been a faithful wife, had three young girls and was a christian at the time (as far as I'm aware.)

Anyway she hadn't seen it coming and was completly shattered. One day she was standing in the shower sobbing (as was fairly usual I understand) and God spoke to her in an audible voice. He said to her 'you are allowing, one man, to ruin your whole life.'

That was a turning point for her.

Sometimes we can let another human being ruin our life. But we can change that by our attitude and corresponding actions.

Last edited:
I am sorry !!! I have a post on my blog not sure how much it will help but take a few mins to read it ..its called God loves you let it go.You can access it by clicking blogs on the menu of this forum.

God bless will keep you in my prayers...

Back