• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hell yes

Christian's if you're afraid and tormented by the idea that your non believing love one's could be lost to the fiery pit's of damnation, then doesn't that suggests that you are conflicted about the moral implications of God sending people there. I mean why do you stress about something that's just and fair? But you mustn't think it's fair if your up at night rolling around on your bed worried out of your mind.

Loyal
There are some who feel this way to be sure. But I would say the vast majority agree with God sending people to hell.

There are some who feel this way to be sure. But I would say the vast majority agree with God sending people to hell.
You would, nah, who wants their love one's to go to hell. At the very least that majority would still be subjected to the urgency of the matter, and feel it's their duty to help Jesus save them.

Loyal
Christian's if you're afraid and tormented by the idea that your non believing love one's could be lost to the fiery pit's of damnation, then doesn't that suggests that you are conflicted about the moral implications of God sending people there. I mean why do you stress about something that's just and fair? But you mustn't think it's fair if your up at night rolling around on your bed worried out of your mind.
No not at all.
It does however keep me praying and trusting our Awesome God!

See we can roll our cares over on the Lord and Trust in Him and get a great nights sleep.
Blessings to you

Loyal
But I would say the vast majority agree with God sending people to hell.
But God only ever sent one man to hell and that was Jesus and He took our place.

God only ever made one man sin and again that was Jesus who was Made sin for us.

God sends NO man to hell. Man makes that choice by REJECTING God's Way of Salvation.
Blessings to you

No not at all.
It does however keep me praying and trusting our Awesome God!

See we can roll our cares over on the Lord and Trust in Him and get a great nights sleep.
Blessings to you
Of course, you have to occupy your time petitioning this God for the lost.

But God only ever sent one man to hell and that was Jesus and He took our place.

God only ever made one man sin and again that was Jesus who was Made sin for us.

God sends NO man to hell. Man makes that choice by REJECTING God's Way of Salvation.
Blessings to you
Actually Jesus visited the spirits in prison (Whatever that means)

Of course it's our duty to share the Love of God, after all we are to be His Light in this world.
Blessings to you
That might create a freewill problem. If the Christian is acting on the behalf of Jesus, then wouldn't that mean they are interfering with peoples choice.

Loyal
That might create a freewill problem. If the Christian is acting on the behalf of Jesus, then wouldn't that mean they are interfering with peoples choice.

No not at all.
They can choose by free will to listen or walk away just like they through free will can choose to reject or receive