Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

hello evry1

Angelwave

hello evry1!!im sooo sooo sorri if iv ignored anyone!i promise you it wasnt on purpose i just get confused easily and dont no about 1/2 the stuf on hea!hehe!im 13 and liv in kenilworth warwickshire in england and if anyone wants to get to know me plz plz plz dont hesitate 2 pm me or reply to this thread or email me or somthing!we are all brothers and sisters in christianity and personaly if i didnt no my blood related brothers and sisters i would be quite upse so i think itd b gr8 2 to get to no sum of u!!!!
god bless you all!
luv angelwave:love:

Hey Im Matthew i think you PM me i am 14 and i live in Palmerston North N.Z and i swim for my region i am looking to get a degre in agicultral sience and go farming.
I was wondering if you had msn also.

God Bless

Matthew Rumbal

yeh i hav msn my addy is [email protected]!
thanks!wow i swim coventry which is my city but im at national level!when i leave school i want to be a solicitor!i live in kenilworth which is quite small so i swim for coventry because its a city and i used to live there!i think you sent me a pm back and if you have then iv replyed to it!
if any one else wants to get to know me then feel free to send me a pm or reply to this or both or whatever!
god bless
write bak pplz
luv lozy(angelwave)

Hi Lozy,

Justt hought I would reply to your thread to say that you have been a real blessing to me and am so glad I was able to get to know you.
Your a great friend and a real blessing.

God Bless

Rick

thank you so much!thank is so great to hear...well errmm apear on my screen lol same fing realy!but thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much!its realy great that i got 2 know you to you are so wonderful!than you so much!
god bless
lozy!

Back