Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Hello! Thank God He had me find this, it seems like a very nice and extremely help filled website!

Alice K.

Hello! Thank God He had me find this, it seems like a very nice and extremely help filled website!

I would like to make friends who understand a life for Jesus and His amazing Love, who knows what it's like to be young and growing up in faith today. Sometimes I feel unencouraged so I'd like to help encourage the best I can. God is the ultimate comforter and our Lovely Father.

Alice, this forum is a better place because you are here. That I don't know who you are makes no difference to the blessing you will get. Thank you once again for saying hello

Welcome to Talk Jesus @Alice K. !
I read your testimony in your bio and as I type this have tears in my eyes for the pain and ultimately the joy you now know in Christ Jesus! Alleluia!

Here's a couple of links for you. If you notice I added the "Testimonials" and "Seeking Jesus" forums as well. For I believe if you were to repost your bio that it would helpful not only to other teens, but also to those who have children as well as anyone who may still be seeking.

Teen Hangout
Testimonials
Seeking Jesus?

I hope and pray that you continue to find fellowship and growth in our Lord with older as well as younger Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus and if you have any questions. You've come to the right site :-)

Once again be welcome Alice K!
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YOBIC
Nick
<><

Welcome to Talk Jesus @Alice K. !
I read your testimony in your bio and as I type this have tears in my eyes for the pain and ultimately the joy you now know in Christ Jesus! Alleluia!

Here's a couple of links for you. If you notice I added the "Testimonials" and "Seeking Jesus" forums as well. For I believe if you were to repost your bio that it would helpful not only to other teens, but also to those who have children as well as anyone who may still be seeking.

Teen Hangout
Testimonials
Seeking Jesus?

I hope and pray that you continue to find fellowship and growth in our Lord with older as well as younger Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus and if you have any questions. You've come to the right site :)

Once again be welcome Alice K!
YOBIC
Nick
<><
Thank you so much!!! I most definitely will do that, I'm really happy my testimony may help. I'm also pretty thankful because I was a bit nervous talking/writting on here, but your reply helped. Thank God!!!! :D
Thank you for taking the time to tell me that, I really needed that :) God bless you. :D Thank you so much for your prayers and warm welcome! I really do appreciate it all very much! :D

Alice, this forum is a better place because you are here. That I don't know who you are makes no difference to the blessing you will get. Thank you once again for saying hello
That is really nice of to say! Thank you aswell for saying hello back, I'm happy to be here on a website full of from what I can already tell is a lot of warm and welcoming people. Thank you for being apart of these people! God bless you. :D

@Christ4Ever I'm sorry, I am still figuring out all the buttons and ways of the site XD, so I hope you got my reply, I might have quoted it accidently instead. I suppose it still goes through :) How, do you know, could I repost my testimony to those forums? I attempted to copy and paste but it didn't like that for some reason, again I'm sorry, just trying to figure it all out still. Lol, I'll get there soon!

@Christ4Ever I'm sorry, I am still figuring out all the buttons and ways of the site XD, so I hope you got my reply, I might have quoted it accidently instead. I suppose it still goes through :) How, do you know, could I repost my testimony to those forums? I attempted to copy and paste but it didn't like that for some reason, again I'm sorry, just trying to figure it all out still. Lol, I'll get there soon!
No problem little sister :-)
It was marked for moderation.....meaning a moderator or above had to approve it before it could be viewed. Took care of that and now it can be seen. I'm truly glad that you appreciated my heartfelt reply.

As far as cutting and pasting. What I wind up doing is after copying the part that I want to paste to another post. I'll paste it on a blank word/notepad doc. first. Then copy it from there & paste that to the post I'm creating. Can seem a pain, but it works :-) Also, I do it this way because it allows me to have a copy on a separate document in case the system "burbs" and wipes all of it out before posting! One thing I learned when PC's started to be used for creating documents...which means....I'm old, old, old :-) We used the term "backup" "backup" "backup" Back Everything Up!!!! Can't tell you how many multi page documents I retyped from the beginning because the system decided to take a vacation and wipe it all out before I saved it. Hope this helps a little.

Once again, if there is anything we can do to help, please let us know. There are plenty of brothers & sisters in christ Jesus here at TJ who will help you as the Holy Spirit moves them to.

YOBIC
Nick
<><

No problem little sister :)
It was marked for moderation.....meaning a moderator or above had to approve it before it could be viewed. Took care of that and now it can be seen. I'm truly glad that you appreciated my heartfelt reply.

As far as cutting and pasting. What I wind up doing is after copying the part that I want to paste to another post. I'll paste it on a blank word/notepad doc. first. Then copy it from there & paste that to the post I'm creating. Can seem a pain, but it works :) Also, I do it this way because it allows me to have a copy on a separate document in case the system "burbs" and wipes all of it out before posting! One thing I learned when PC's started to be used for creating documents...which means....I'm old, old, old :) We used the term "backup" "backup" "backup" Back Everything Up!!!! Can't tell you how many multi page documents I retyped from the beginning because the system decided to take a vacation and wipe it all out before I saved it. Hope this helps a little.

Once again, if there is anything we can do to help, please let us know. There are plenty of brothers & sisters in christ Jesus here at TJ who will help you as the Holy Spirit moves them to.

YOBIC
Nick
<><
Okay thank you!!!! I shall try that then. Thank you for all the help and your welcoming efforts and attitude! Yeah, my dad used to make computer circuit boards in the 90s and he has talked about backing up the system and it would take an hour or so to reboot every thing on a big tape with holes in it, after a power outage. Although, that was for making them. Even if I have to retype it it'll be fine, but I'll give what you said a try first! :) Thank you again brother! I will definitely ask if so, I already love the atmosphere of the whole website and all the kind replies from everyone!!!! It's great! Thank you and God bless you, brother!!!! :D

Back