Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Here am I Lord

susan30528

Single again has had it's moments and some are ones that I rather not dwell on. I often wonder if I will ever marry again or if it is something that I would even want to try. The truth is that if God isn't in it, then I don't want it. I have been married twice to find that my first husband, after being diagnoised with bi-polar, became dangerous and unpredictable. My second husband moved out and left me a note one day when I was at work.
Some may wonder why I would even try to find someone. I try to say that I am not trying to find anyone. But the truth is, part of me still has hopes of finding a wonderful soul mate that would be a relationship that God would want for me.

I find myself looking through scripture and find that remarriage isn't something that is looked upon very highly. Divorce is very discouraged, so I wonder if it is something that God is wanting for me.

About a year ago, my 1st husband had some serious heart problems that ended with two surgeries. I saw him in intensive care and found myself praying, God, I didn't mean to wish this on him. I realized at that moment that I will always have a certain bound with the man I share three children with. I don't believe I could trust my ex to marry again, but I know that I wish no harm to come his way.
:coocoo:

Being unmated is hard at times and really GOOD at other times!
If we do not get evenly yoked? It can be a very bad life!
With the correct type being, it can be wonderful , if Both LOVE the LORD JESUS more than they love them selves!
My ex left me and the kids about 5 or 6 years ago. I took her back for short time. But it did it again!
She tried to come back ever since. But I refuse to allow that!
The children and are much happier now! I blame my self for marrying such a being! She was wanting to kill her self when ,i met her!
I really did not even like her at first!
I married for the wrong reasons. Thinking I could change her and be a blessing to her !
We make dumb mistakes! But I count my two kids a great blessing! My son is Born -again. I count that a eternal work! My daughter ,I am hoping soon she will accept the LORD as LORD and master!

Nothing to really look back at! We look ahead to dwelling with our family in the LORD one day soon!

Back