Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Hey Kids

4Given

I'm not a teen,but i teach the teens in our Church's teen Sunday school class.Just wanted to see what other teens like to or would like to learn in there sunday school or youth bible study.Just want some idea's.Thanks guys God Bless

I think teaching teenagers how to witness would be great. You could teach them how to witness using tracts, the Bible, conversation and etc. Here are some websites that might help. You might just want to use the Bible only and that would be good too.

This website has articles, videos and training courses.

Way of the Master

These websites have tracts you can order.

Fellowship Tract League(FREE)

Chick Publications

Also the Romans Road to Salvation is a good way to witness.

Romans Road

Matthew 28:19
"Go ye therefore, and teach all nations.." KJV

to get their attention, things they will be interested are like their lovelife, family, friends, music... then twist it towards the Gospel.

Well, I know prayer has been a big issue lately. Some teens arent really understanding how to pray. When to pray, ect. Most think it has to be serious, but it doesnt always have to be. Ive seen many drop out lately because they quit praying...but thats just a suggestion.

im 17 and i know the last thing i want is for someone to backdoor in the gospel by pushing something interesting. i think its funny that often times youth leaders will look for the 'easy' message for the teens then wonder why people get bored with church. if you want them interested teach them the gospel, the real gospel. the hating your mother and father, dying to self, turning water into wine. crazy radical gospel that is the gospel of jesus.

teach love.

I'm not a teen,but i teach the teens in our Church's teen Sunday school class.Just wanted to see what other teens like to or would like to learn in there sunday school or youth bible study.Just want some idea's.Thanks guys God Bless

Hello Brother,

Please teach them a way to dress without dishonoring their bodies!!! Teach them their bodies are a temple and they need to treat it that way! :star:

Back