Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Hi anyone over 40s fom UK ,

Bless the Lord with me, yeah

Bless the holy name of God with all my heart. Yes, I will bless the Lord and not forget the glorious things He does for me.

He forgives all my sins. He heals me. He ransoms me from hell. He surrounds me with lovingkindness and tender mercies. He fills my life with good things! My youth is renewed like the eagle's. He gives justice to all who are treated unfairly...

He is merciful and tender toward those who don't deserve it: He is slow to get angry and full of kindness and love. He never bears a grudge, nor remains angry forever. He has not punished us as we deserve for all our sins...

He is like a father to us, tender and sympathetic to those who reverence him. For He knows we are but dust, and that our days are few and brief, like grass, like flowers, blown by the wind and gone forever.

But the lovingkindness of the Lord is from everlasting to those who reverence HIm...

Let everything, everywhere bless the Lord. And how I bless Him too!! (Ps 103:1-10;13-17,22 TL)

Surely the presence of the Lord
Is in this place
I can feel His mighty power and His grace
I can hear a rush of angels' wings
I see beauty on each face
SURELY THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD
IS IN THIS PLACE...

Father I thank you for each man and woman who is here on Talk Jesus Blogland...I don't know their needs Father but you do...I just want to uphold them in prayer...encourage them to look up to you when they feel that they can no longer go on with the pressures of life. Lift up their spirits and let them know that you care and instill upon their hearts that you have a wonderful plan for their lives. Father, I pray that you will move in our midst. Pour out your Holy Spirit upon this place. I see your mighty power in each post...how you've touched so many lives. Thank you for all the bloggers and the responders. Meet them where they are and minister to their needs...Bring healing to each broken heart... Let your love rule in our hearts. Help us not to get Satan a foothold in our lives. Give us discernment and wisdom, and understanding for every decision that we make everyday. Let our lives speak volumes of our deeper and intimate relationship with You! LET JESUS BE GLORIFIED IN OUR MIDST AND LET YOUR LOVE OVERFLOW IN US...FOR YOUR GLORY, PRAISE AND HONOR JESUS, AMEN!

I LOVE YOU ALL WITH THE LOVE OF THE LORD!!!
Lawunmi from London, U.K

come bless the Lord with me!

JEHOVAH we praise you x(2)
We praise your name x (2)
Jehovah we praise you!!
Haleluyah

Bless

Back