Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Hopefully I'll b pointed in a direction

Twistie

Active
I'm not even sure how to ask what I wanna ask soo here it goes

For some unknown reason n I can't get an answer when I was a child I was hidden away from my pops from what I heard through whispers of family that's no longer here was because he wanted me dead ya know the ole scenerio if I can't have it no one will but to go even further I was adopted by a very loving man but my momma had my ss number changed which I hear is not an easy task
Know Ed by biological pop he hung himself in prison a prison that has a real dark past around that time so I can't get no info from them my question is how would I search info about Eddie n his family??

Twistie :broken_heart:

I'm not even sure how to ask what I wanna ask soo here it goes

For some unknown reason n I can't get an answer when I was a child I was hidden away from my pops from what I heard through whispers of family that's no longer here was because he wanted me dead ya know the ole scenerio if I can't have it no one will but to go even further I was adopted by a very loving man but my momma had my ss number changed which I hear is not an easy task
Know Ed by biological pop he hung himself in prison a prison that has a real dark past around that time so I can't get no info from them my question is how would I search info about Eddie n his family??

Oh yes it worries us, But the very day you where Born, the demons and The devil, knew who you are, And from the very day you came out of your mothers womb, the demons, the devil have tried to destroy you, just like they tried to find and destroy "Jesus". And he the devil use people, remember we are The chosen Ones of GOD. and our human birth does not determine that. For we are the ones that have been Hidden within The earthly ones, "For we have been Hidden in Christ Jesus, even before the Foundations of The WORLD. For we were hidden then and not the day that You were "Born Again", The Seed was Planted, BEFORE THE WORLD EXISTED. So I know it is very hard to believe. You were Hidden in a certain generation of PEOPLE, Our enemies are not People, Our enemies are something inside of People, that controls how they think, But God has "restraints" on them, like a "Horse has a Bridle". So the real enemies takes controls from the inside, For even Salvation saves us from our own selves and keep all of us at bay. Not some, but all. But God have Loved you and kept you from many evil things, His Angels has place "Boundaries" on you. His angels only let you go so far, that also, is "grace", He keeps you from doing great evils. "His Angels watches over us, and not them. His Angels keeps our minds at bay as he has commanded them.

and
Angels were created for US and not The people of the world!

11For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him

This is there jobs!

New King James Version Hebrews 1:14
Are they not all ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation?
American Standard Version
Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to do service for the sake of them that shall inherit salvation?

ALL ANGELS were created to guard and watch over us and us only! everything they do is to benefit us, everything! Even holding back the winds and Harvesting The EARTH with a Sickle in hand. is for our benefit.

and who knows, just maybe God saved your father in his dying hour, The demons attacked him too, and some demons has made all of us do crazy things in our life time. that we did not want to do, Think not, that the devil and demons have no power! just because reading and have read stories, in the Bible, think not that we can just say the words and demons and the devil runs just like that, because we have been motivate to do so by a preacher , pastor or a church!

For Jesus own blood brothers tried to set him up to be killed.

and remember this: Matthew 12 KJV
46While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him. 47Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee. 48But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren? 49And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren! 50For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother. [He knew his real brothers meant no good to him} they have called him a "lunatic"!:sob:

and this story;

John 7 NIV
1After this, Jesus went around in Galilee. He did not want to go about in Judea because the Jewish leaders there were looking for a way to kill him. 2But when the Jewish Festival of Tabernacles was near, 3Jesus’ brothers said to him, “Leave Galilee and go to Judea, so that your disciples there may see the works you do. 4No one who wants to become a public figure acts in secret. Since you are doing these things, show yourself to the world.” 5For even his own brothers did not believe in him. [That JESUS was THE SON OF GOD] He knew they was not in the best of His interest.

6Therefore Jesus told them, “My time is not yet here; for you any time will do. 7The world cannot hate you, but it hates me because I testify that its works are evil. 8You go to the festival. I am not bgoing up to this festival, because my time has not yet fully come.” 9After he had said this, he stayed in Galilee.
10However, after his brothers had left for the festival, he went also, not publicly, but in secret. [He Went Anyway Not Letting Them Know He Was Going, Because Jesus Knew , His Own Brothers born of Mary, Meant Him No Good] His own family hated him born of the same mother.:pensive:

Quick note:
Why does the world hate Jesus? because he points out their sins! [But we repent , have a change of mind about our sins , and ask for forgiveness] For we know, that he is Our FATHER and not The Father of The people of this world. But his son is their "Creator" But the Creator 's Father is not Their FATHER but He is Our FATHER.

I do hope I encourage you a little About "Our FATHER":pensive: and maybe he had not his protection from the enemy forces that came upon his mind. if so that hurts our souls. if so how can we be mad with anyone. we are pained because others have not receive the grace and mercy that GOD have given to us. For He chose us and we did not choose HIM, For by grace are we saved " Saved from what ? From it all ! He has saved us at a degree that the Human Mind cannot "Comprehend" Only a fool would think that they know the capacity given to each one of us in "The SALVATION of GOD" But we will.

Last edited:
Oh yes it worries us, But the very day you where Born, the demons and The devil, knew who you are, And from the very day you came out of your mothers womb, the demons, the devil have tried to destroy you, just like they tried to find and destroy "Jesus". And he the devil use people, remember we are The chosen Ones of GOD. and our human birth does not determine that. For we are the ones that have been Hidden within The earthly ones, "For we have been Hidden in Christ Jesus, even before the Foundations of The WORLD. For we were hidden then and not the day that You were "Born Again", The Seed was Planted, BEFORE THE WORLD EXISTED. So I know it is very hard to believe. You were Hidden in a certain generation of PEOPLE, Our enemies are not People, Our enemies are something inside of People, that controls how they think, But God has "restraints" on them, like a "Horse has a Bridle". So the real enemies takes controls from the inside, For even Salvation saves us from our own selves and keep all of us at bay. Not some, but all. But God have Loved you and kept you from many evil things, His Angels has place "Boundaries" on you. His angels only let you go so far, that also, is "grace", He keeps you from doing great evils. "His Angels watches over us, and not them. His Angels keeps our minds at bay as he has commanded them.

and
Angels were created for US and not The people of the world!

11For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him

This is there jobs!

New King James Version Hebrews 1:14
Are they not all ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation?
American Standard Version
Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to do service for the sake of them that shall inherit salvation?

ALL ANGELS were created to guard and watch over us and us only! everything they do is to benefit us, everything! Even holding back the winds and Harvesting The EARTH with a Sickle in hand. is for our benefit.

and who knows, just maybe God saved your father in his dying hour, The demons attacked him too, and some demons has made all of us do crazy things in our life time. that we did not want to do, Think not, that the devil and demons have no power! just because reading and have read stories, in the Bible, think not that we can just say the words and demons and the devil runs just like that, because we have been motivate to do so by a preacher , pastor or a church!

For Jesus own blood brothers tried to set him up to be killed.

and remember this: Matthew 12 KJV
46While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him. 47Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee. 48But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren? 49And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren! 50For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother. [He knew his real brothers meant no good to him} they have called him a "lunatic"!:sob:

and this story;

John 7 NIV
1After this, Jesus went around in Galilee. He did not want to go about in Judea because the Jewish leaders there were looking for a way to kill him. 2But when the Jewish Festival of Tabernacles was near, 3Jesus’ brothers said to him, “Leave Galilee and go to Judea, so that your disciples there may see the works you do. 4No one who wants to become a public figure acts in secret. Since you are doing these things, show yourself to the world.” 5For even his own brothers did not believe in him. [That JESUS was THE SON OF GOD] He knew they was not in the best of His interest.

6Therefore Jesus told them, “My time is not yet here; for you any time will do. 7The world cannot hate you, but it hates me because I testify that its works are evil. 8You go to the festival. I am not bgoing up to this festival, because my time has not yet fully come.” 9After he had said this, he stayed in Galilee.
10However, after his brothers had left for the festival, he went also, not publicly, but in secret. [He Went Anyway Not Letting Them Know He Was Going, Because Jesus Knew , His Own Brothers born of Mary, Meant Him No Good] His own family hated him born of the same mother.:pensive:

Quick note:
Why does the world hate Jesus? because he points out their sins! [But we repent , have a change of mind about our sins , and ask for forgiveness] For we know, that he is Our FATHER and not The Father of The people of this world. But his son is their "Creator" But the Creator 's Father is not Their FATHER but He is Our FATHER.

I do hope I encourage you a little About "Our FATHER":pensive: and maybe he had not his protection from the enemy forces that came upon his mind. if so that hurts our souls. if so how can we be mad with anyone. we are pained because others have not receive the grace and mercy that GOD have given to us. For He chose us and we did not choose HIM, For by grace are we saved " Saved from what ? From it all ! He has saved us at a degree that the Human Mind cannot "Comprehend" Only a fool would think that they know the capacity given to each one of us in "The SALVATION of GOD" But we will.
Idk plough it's like something is missing n I can't put my finger on it like do I have sisters n brothers n I can only phantom on how many cousins idk at one time I did locate his momma my grandma but she wasn't very friendly idk I just wanna know who I look like cause I'm so different then those I know of in like looks n my qwerks idk.

Idk plough it's like something is missing n I can't put my finger on it like do I have sisters n brothers n I can only phantom on how many cousins idk at one time I did locate his momma my grandma but she wasn't very friendly idk I just wanna know who I look like cause I'm so different then those I know of in like looks n my qwerks idk.

I Know and I do understand, even now we all suffer and "our LORD" is the one who has fashion our "own personal, Ovens" and has determine what kind of heat that does the finishing touches upon our souls. And what kind of fuel that flames that Fire that brings us out as "Pure Gold" and do not considered it strange.

1 Peter 4:12
Contemporary English Version
"Dear friends, don't be surprised or shocked that you are going through testing that is like walking through fire."

King James Bible
Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
New International Version
Dear friends, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal that has come on you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you.
New Living Translation
Dear friends, don’t be surprised at the fiery trials you are going through, as if something strange were happening to you.

The Baker knows what Temperature the heat must be, "For He keeps his eyes on The Thermostat and HIs Hands on "The DIAL".:relieved: "And His eyes is on The Sparrow and I know He watches over me" Now That is "A PROMISE". and you do not have to believe it, it is a promise.

I Know and I do understand, even now we all suffer and "our LORD" is the one who has fashion our "own personal, Ovens" and has determine what kind of heat that does the finishing touches upon our souls. And what kind of fuel that flames that Fire that brings us out as "Pure Gold" and do not considered it strange.

1 Peter 4:12
Contemporary English Version
"Dear friends, don't be surprised or shocked that you are going through testing that is like walking through fire."

King James Bible
Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
New International Version
Dear friends, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal that has come on you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you.
New Living Translation
Dear friends, don’t be surprised at the fiery trials you are going through, as if something strange were happening to you.

The Baker knows what Temperature the heat must be, "For He keeps his eyes on The Thermostat and HIs Hands on "The DIAL".:relieved: "And His eyes is on The Sparrow and I know He watches over me" Now That is "A PROMISE". and you do not have to believe it, it is a promise.

Beatifully put Ploughboy

Back