Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

How are you supposed "to know"

Drey Day

I hear people telling me when they met their spouse "they just knew." What is that supposed to mean? I think I "just knew" whenever I dated somebody and it still didn't work out! So how are you supposed to know to whom God leads you to marriage?

I don't understand. I have a few women friends but I don't feel any connection with marriage towards them. So how am I supposed to know to whom God leads me to marry?

I am a Christian, but God never "called" me or gave me a green light about which school or career to pick. I picked all those out myself and he just blessed me after I picked them out. So how am I supposed to know?

How is one suppose to know? Well, I have wondered that myself many times I thought I met the one but they weren't. I read a book for woman, christian book, and it said that you must run your race focusing on Jesus and his plan for your life and your calling. and if someone causes you to slow down your pace or sit on the bench with them then it is not God's plan for you, It said that the one your one, will just come along side you running the race at your own pace and will be alongside to help eachother in life and focused on the lord. Hope this helps.

Back