Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

how do you as teens show His love?

dannibear

I have always loved showing the love of God through random acts of kindness, and even deliberate ones. I would like to start a thread here, letting teens share their experiences on how they might show it everyday. Some teens feel like they are too young, or too small, or that no one cares about their opinions, or hears their voice, to show His love, and that they can't. I always let 1Timothy 4:12 be a verse that I follow each day in my life. No one is too young to do anything good for the Lord.

One way I have surprised many adults, and kids my age,
is figure skating. I am very good at it, so one day I thought,
why not raise money for charities? So now, I put on performances, and every penny I raise, I donate to a charity that uses all the money towards their goal.

What's one way that you all have shown Him love, and shown the people, the power of our youth?

I find it hard as well. I can't really bring it up in just regular conversations with my friends. It's nice to hear you would do something like that :shade:.

I find it hard as well. I can't really bring it up in just regular conversations with my friends. It's nice to hear you would do something like that :shade:.
yes, it can be, mostly the problem is because most people
reject help from children, and it lowers their confidence
because they want to badly to help, and saying they
dont need them to do God's will is surprising and disappointing.

Back