Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

How do you...

Jermie

... know when you find your soulmate? Iv met so many girls and was SURE she was the right one and she turns out not to be.. can you be too young to find true love or is it that everybody just dont have the same luck?

For me it was answered prayer. Everyone has a different walk of course but do not rely on your mind as much as a deep inner knowing that comes from the Holy Spirit.
If I might add even those couple most perfectly matched needs to have a lifetime commitment to putting each other first and pursuing each other in love or that relationship can grow cold.

you can never be to young for true love.
If God intends you to find your true love at 16 or 80 its all part of God plan.
Just wait and let the Lord guide you!

... know when you find your soulmate? Iv met so many girls and was SURE she was the right one and she turns out not to be.. can you be too young to find true love or is it that everybody just dont have the same luck?

Bible says "he thet findeth a wife findeth a good thing" True in my case........but I was specific. Looking for a lady who loved Jesus. Active in serving Jesus. Able to provide for a family...cooking etc. I say ect. because I can only boil an egg....MmMm

Jesus will help you....be patient........And you will enjoy great happiness in life as you adhere to biblical principal. You will in His love.......find her

Back