Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

How we need to be,

The Lords son

Today I was running and I saw a bunch of girls form a Christian school that were basically not even wearing anything but small spandex bathing suit type things. They were Just tryimg to show there body's to attract a guy .

.. girls you must understand that thing like that do not attract a man.( and if it does it's not a godly man) look for the guy who would look for your protection.... honestly I would not even look at a woman like that with interest because to me they look Sleazy. I and the men I know look for the woman who is covered even in the hard times... even at the beach, I don't want my future wife to be showing her body to anyone but me. " I know a lot of girls who wear board shorts and a shirt."

also Girls need to not wear low top that show off themselves. the bible says in ! Timothy 2:9 -- In like manner also, that the women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with propriety and moderation, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or costly clothing, Know that you (Girls or women) can look just a beautiful fully clothed...

Also us guys, we need to keep are clothes on . And not wear short shorts… it's a mans responsibility to lead… and we need to not be stumbling blocks. Because guys can be just as bad or worse the the girls.

Cody Hartman

Amen, Thanks for posting this. I absolutely agree with you. Men and women who dress like this are making others fall into lustful thoughts. Our body is the Lord's, lets not use it for anything, but bringing glory to Him.

Romans 12:1-2
1 "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God." KJV

Today I was running and I saw a bunch of girls form a Christian school that were basically not even wearing anything but small spandex bathing suit type things. They were Just tryimg to show there body's to attract a guy .

.. girls you must understand that thing like that do not attract a man.( and if it does it's not a godly man) look for the guy who would look for your protection.... honestly I would not even look at a woman like that with interest because to me they look Sleazy. I and the men I know look for the woman who is covered even in the hard times... even at the beach, I don't want my future wife to be showing her body to anyone but me. " I know a lot of girls who wear board shorts and a shirt."

also Girls need to not wear low top that show off themselves. the bible says in ! Timothy 2:9 -- In like manner also, that the women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with propriety and moderation, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or costly clothing, Know that you (Girls or women) can look just a beautiful fully clothed...

Also us guys, we need to keep are clothes on . And not wear short shorts… it's a mans responsibility to lead… and we need to not be stumbling blocks. Because guys can be just as bad or worse the the girls.

Cody Hartman
I do have a Pentecostal Church Of God background which I do believed for every girl should wear skirt, which is the best but ummm in away I believed that they don't have to but as long they modest!

Back