Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

I am Ruth. Where are you Boaz?

carebear

I really trust that God will bring him to me or we'll cross paths or what have you. I believe that he does provide and will. So patiently I will wait for this wonderful man to arrive. He must love God too!
I'm a 28yr old very caring person with so much love to give. I got that from My Father! He's blessed me with 3 wonderful children.
I love the "little things", like a massage, thoughtful txt msg, or a little flirting even though we're already a couple. I'm looking for someone who has "time" and "wants and anticipates" spending it with me. Not saying he can't have a life, but I want to feel and know that next to God, I am an important person in his life and he likes to be around me.
Someone who can respect me and my children wholly and has patience. Can you understand my needs, can you be honest and open with your feelings with me? I don't like secretive and defensive men unless you're surprising me or someone. I want to be able to talk to you about whatever. I have no problem submitting myself to you, if you can be what a man should be to me. If this happens, believe me, you will be a very happy man. I'm slightly shy, but lots of us are at first. I can cook, love outdoors, writing, reading, drawing, love nature and natural things (i sport and afro myself on occasions), etc and anything you would like to invite me to do with you. Basically, I AM YOUR WOMAN, IF YOU WILL BE MY MAN!-----Carebear:wink:

I really trust that God will bring him to me or we'll cross paths or what have you. I believe that he does provide and will. So patiently I will wait for this wonderful man to arrive. He must love God too!
I'm a 28yr old very caring person with so much love to give. I got that from My Father! He's blessed me with 3 wonderful children.
I love the "little things", like a massage, thoughtful txt msg, or a little flirting even though we're already a couple. I'm looking for someone who has "time" and "wants and anticipates" spending it with me. Not saying he can't have a life, but I want to feel and know that next to God, I am an important person in his life and he likes to be around me.
Someone who can respect me and my children wholly and has patience. Can you understand my needs, can you be honest and open with your feelings with me? I don't like secretive and defensive men unless you're surprising me or someone. I want to be able to talk to you about whatever. I have no problem submitting myself to you, if you can be what a man should be to me. If this happens, believe me, you will be a very happy man. I'm slightly shy, but lots of us are at first. I can cook, love outdoors, writing, reading, drawing, love nature and natural things (i sport and afro myself on occasions), etc and anything you would like to invite me to do with you. Basically, I AM YOUR WOMAN, IF YOU WILL BE MY MAN!-----Carebear:wink:

Nice one you got there.

Hi Carebear,

Please allow me to introduce my self to you, my name is Trin.

I loved your intro so much that I had to write you. I have never done anything like this and maybe that's why I am single.

This is the letter that I said that I wouldn't write. You don't know this but this is the fifth time I have tried to write you. Each time something would happen to stop the letter from reaching you. The last time I wrote you I said; OK, if this one doesn't work then I give up, it must be a sign from God. I didn't plan on doing this, I was just looking for ideas for a new forum that I am working on. And there you were.

A little about me; I too am a writer, at least I try to be. What do you write about? I am a bouncer. No! not that kind of bouncer. I am a trampoline guy. This is what I do to kick back and have fun. It's a great way to keep in shape as well.

I am sincerely praying that you will find Mr.Right. The way you write speaks volumes to me. As much as I would love to be Mr. right, I may not be so pray for me also. We could both miss God's best for us if we want what we want more then we want what God wants. Wait for God, He will bring you His very best, I promise.

PS. Don't you hate that word wait?

Trin:wink:

Last edited:
Let us all be reminded that it is not finding the right person,
IT IS BEING THE RIGHT PERSON.

Being the right person for the person God have prepared for us. While we are still single we should become someone God had wanted us to be. Serving Jesus with all our heart, making God our always and first love.

1 Corinthians 7

32 But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord:
33 But he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please his wife.

When a Christian get married her/his attetion will now be ever divided, pleasing God and his/her behalf, but while we are still simply single, we have the oppotunity to give it all to God. We can focus on Him and for Him alone, and as we became the right person He wanted us to be... He himself will give us the right person. Thats why its not about finding but being the right person.

Last edited:
Being the right person for the person God have prepared for us. While we are still single we should become someone God had wanted us to be. Serving Jesus with all our heart, making God our always and first love.

1 Corinthians 7

32 But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord:
33 But he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please his wife.

When a Christian get married her/his attetion will now be ever divided, pleasing God and his/her behalf, but while we are still simply single, we have the oppotunity to give it all to God. We can focus on Him and for Him alone, and as we became the right person He wanted us to be... He himself will give us the right person. Thats why its not about finding but being the right person.

True hearts; God's love is so flowing through you. Again, that's why I say I see God's heart in you. You are so beautiful to God and to me. Keep on loving God the way that you do and you wont be able to help but love many the way God love's you.
Trin

Glory be to God, I will be praying tonight for your future partner in life, that you will be rightful for your partner and she for you. In the mean whil be busy serving Him and always trust in Him brother, always.

Let us all be reminded that it is not finding the right person,
IT IS BEING THE RIGHT PERSON.

You my Dear are wiser than most & if you are not a wife already you will make a beautiful wife. Thank you, it gives me hope that there are woman out there like you who can understand this simple principle.

man... I jst loved the main title...lol... I actually laughed!
hmm...
I agree with Truhearts.
Better to spend time with the True Lover more when your single... and its really got to be His choice to bring in the right person... or else if we choose- we'll be disappointed. So let Him choose for He created us.

GBU
Pre

Please tell me, how do we know who he chooses for us? I have thought many times he had but I was wrong so how do we know?

I got no clue...
but I know He will bring the right person at the right time just for you.. and in a beautiful way :)

"seek ye first the kingdom of God and everything shall be added unto you"...
love
PRe

Hey trin.
How are you? Its been a while. Sorry about that. School and work and my kids have had me tied up. I liked your post. It was so sweet and sincere that you actually wrote the post 5 different times. It's like you were gathering the word to say if you actually saw me for the first time. Wow! So how has god blessed you since the last post.

Please tell me, how do we know who he chooses for us? I have thought many times he had but I was wrong so how do we know?

I'm no love expert but I believe love is something that is not to be searched for but something that starts within, by letting God's love manifest in you.

I based it on the amazing love that God has given us, He did not look for it but it started with Himself, as the one who have shown love to everyone.

God have always reminded us to make every decision, whether in relationship, career or anything in life, in wisdom. Also, always pray before making a decision, especially if it's going to be a decision you are going to be stuck with with the rest of your life. God gave us free will to choose whoever we want just as long as he or she belongs to the Lord, that's the only rule He has given us.

Last edited:
<laughing> Been there, done all that & still got whacked a few times (sadly in my BC days I whacked a few too) but that is my point. When we follow all the "rules" it still turns out badly a lot of times.
And really if we waited for the right one & never made our moves, then there would never be a relationship or you let the right one get away because you were to busy waiting & she was shy or something. I.e., God also gives us free will to not get involved with the right one. AGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH why is so confusing & hard.

<laughing> Been there, done all that & still got whacked a few times (sadly in my BC days I whacked a few too) but that is my point. When we follow all the "rules" it still turns out badly a lot of times.
And really if we waited for the right one & never made our moves, then there would never be a relationship or you let the right one get away because you were to busy waiting & she was shy or something. I.e., God also gives us free will to not get involved with the right one. AGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH why is so confusing & hard.

God is too kind to just let you stay single if your heart truly wishes for a wife, man. Also, if she was the right one for you, in whom God chose for you, then God would find a way for you both to meet and sync in. It's not that hard in my opinion though, just live life a day at a time, never think of it as a bomb that'll explode in due time, relax, take a deep breath, always remember that God takes care of His children.

Until you meet "her", keep your number 1 priority on preparing yourself for your woman and keep the search at priority number 2. Just my advice.

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried."

Trin

Last edited:
And it's all wonderful things you ask, though I always found when I saw a profile and she was asking him to be like this and that it put me off, lol.

Anyway, hang in there and God is the ket, unlike Him, we are not a very patient human race.

Other than that, dare not comment much further, because can't take or won't take what I have to say, as I can come across as maybe forward or blunt, when all I'm doing is being open and telling it like it is etc.

Blessings, Lee.

Back