Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

I am so sick of people asking me if I am dating anyone

jadore

"Are you dating anyone ?" is the question that I am constantly ask by my family and friends. why are people so inqusitive? They act as if having a boyfriend is all to life. I colud have a bf if I wanted to, but I am fully commited to my future husband. I refuse to date a guy just to have a boyfriend. I get hit on all the time by guys, but they are not walking with God and they are not my type,so I usually tell them that I am taken. I always said , that the only time I will date a guy is if I knew that God wanted me to have a relationship with that guy , he was serving God and husband material. Anyone else is having the same issues? I beleve that at God appointed time he will sent me the men of my dreams and doing this season of singleness I have to serve him and serve others.

I agree with you, I don't see why I should have a girlfriend if I'm not going to marry her anyway. I can wait, my atheist friends think that I'm weird, but that doesn't matter.

A word to the Unmarried

1 Corinthians 7:8 I say to the unmarried and to windows: It is good for them if they remain as I am.

If you want to be really committed to the Lord this is the best way to do it. Being married is a lot of work. You have to make sure that your queen is always happy and following the word as well. That is just alittle part of marriage as well.

But I am married and I love the Challenge

"Are you dating anyone ?" is the question that I am constantly ask by my family and friends. why are people so inqusitive? They act as if having a boyfriend is all to life. I colud have a bf if I wanted to, but I am fully commited to my future husband. I refuse to date a guy just to have a boyfriend. I get hit on all the time by guys, but they are not walking with God and they are not my type,so I usually tell them that I am taken. I always said , that the only time I will date a guy is if I knew that God wanted me to have a relationship with that guy , he was serving God and husband material. Anyone else is having the same issues? I beleve that at God appointed time he will sent me the men of my dreams and doing this season of singleness I have to serve him and serve others.

Last edited:
Same here! My sister was recently engaged and is getting married in August. Now my relatives keep asking me "isn't there anyone at all?" and when I tell them No, they are like "Ah! Why? You have such a pretty face! We'll pray for you"

Back