Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

I don't know

Um yeah I'm not looking for a soulmate right now or boyfriend. But I am looking for a guy buddy friend. Someone to e-mail or pm back and forth. I need someone encouraging in christ and who can just talk about down to earth things. I say guy because it seems I get along good with guys as friends. So if any one is interested as a friend let me know.

Last edited:
Hello sister. I'm sure GOD will provide a pen pal buddy for you. Just ask Him and let Him do His thing.

Please be careful. A lot of guys have the wrong motives and can be deceiving so always pray and guard your heart

Hi Sister,

I understand that you are looking for just a male friend. But like Chad said, be careful. There are a lot of people with bad intentions in the world. Just make sure to never give your wear-abouts.

I know it is difficult not having someone that you can completely share your life with it. I can relate with that completely.

Like Chad also said, guard your heart. I would hate to see that you got hurt from some guy. If your motives are only to have a friend, then be cautious. If you really are looking for a future "someone", then pray to God, and he will send you someone wonderful!

PM me if you ever need to talk about anything!

May God Bless you sister!

monkeys

Thanks everyone

Thanks everyone for your comments. I shall be very careful and wise. And I will guard my heart I edited this post to make it more clear what I was seaching for. So well thanks everyone again

Back