Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

I need a christian affection.

look4hope

... am not desperate and i believe that God has a great plan for myself especially to give me the right person to be by my side for the rest of my life... though i don't like the idea of going out to bar or discos or any of those kind of places... i prefer christian companionship. So i know that this place have lots of great christian members, well, I'd like to hear from you...thank you, and God bless you!!

Well, don't forget that Bars/Discos aren't the only way to meet people. Infact, more and more people aren't meeting others there. I met my wife over the internet.

I love your prospective though, knowing that GOD has a plan for you....Great patience on your part.

...well, thanks for your answer. And i am happy for you that u find somebody.
am kinda interested in the online ways also but i don't know where to start....
I know i have to be patient in this and trust the Lord, but i also know that i have to take action too...

Lord Jesus I ask you to provide, to bless this dear sister in the Faith with a Christian husband

I ask you dear Lord to meet her needs, and satisfy her hearts desire.....in Jesus

Amen./...We look to you Jesus

What ever happened to finding a mate in church? eharmony and craigslist are not the only ways.

Hello all,

I would like to share you about my christian friend.
She's a teacher in our pre school sister church. Single all of her life..and asking me how my life is single. I said, I'm glad to have Jesus in my life, what my desires I leave it to God's will not my will.

I've tried on the online but were just making friends. Especially in the christian sites. Sometimes I don't trust it, because some of them pretend to be christian and faking it. But the important thing is he/she when developing through the stages of friendship..getting to know what is their standing in the Lord , beliefs in God and understanding of the bible, his/her quiet time with the lord and so forth..specific time to discuss.

Regarding my friend , she told me she found an online christian guy for a serious relationship and a soulmate. They were four months met online and they're going to be married this year. You know , they set a time to chat and email every week. How fast is that. Well, I see, they're truly love of God and compatible too.. But it depends on the timing.

Prayer is the only way. If our heart desires He will lead the way, what's best for us..

grace07

What ever happened to finding a mate in church? eharmony and craigslist are not the only ways.

I know what you mean..but to each their own.

Its a new generation.

And timing is everything. I don't think we should go looking on sites for people, but waiting on God's direction.

The enemy will send all sorts of wolves if we are vunerable.

Just makes friends, don't focus to much on "hookin up ".

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not to thine own under standing. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6

Just makes friends, don't focus to much on "hookin up ".

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not to thine own under standing. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6

that is so right.

god can do it for u

there is nothing the lord can not do it , please wait for his time, iam 30 years but still in that situation , and always let us ask for his will through prayer. i will keep u in my prayer.

I met my husband online as well, through a dating site. I think that's a great way to meet people, he lived 40 mins away, we would have NEVER met in person. You just have to be careful.

I met my loved one on the net too, without even having looked for a relationship. I just tried to find some friends with similar interests to mine on a Christian goth site; and he happened to choose my name from the emailing list and we started as emailing friends... I would have never thought that we would eventually become bf+gf but it happened, and I believe it was God bringing the person into my life when it was the right time.
So I would advise you, trust in God and his plans, which are the perfect ones, pray and get to know new friends, whether on the net or in "real" life... and if God has a special person for you, he will eventually let you know when the right time comes :) :girl_hug:

Back