• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

I used listen to a lot things especially government, but somehow this clip came in view and got my attention only 20 mins. long it kept getting better

Loyal
LOL, I forgot about such things happenings in our country, One time, they had a meeting with this women the Inspector of "The Federal Reserved" I was looking at it. Somebody Withdrew, I cannot remember exactly how much it was but it was over a "TRILLION DOLLARS" sign it out, of the Federal Reserved. And they wanted to know who it was. And she said, she didn't know. And they said" what you mean, you do't know!:sob: They said, you mean somebody can walk in and sign out over a $1,000,000,000,000.00 and you do not know who did it, and you are the inspector head of "The Federal Reserved", she said, yes! That it was "above" her Pay grade! To know. :sob: They were dumb founded and me too! She said it so calmly. A person walk in there and withdrew, with a withdrawal slip, And withdrew over a $1,000,000,000,000 and she don't know who it was. The knowledge was above her pay grade.
PS and $9,000.000.000.000 missing.
I know some stuff many here would not believe it. even if they saw it with their own eyes.