Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

i want no more of this!!!

dannibear

Yes, it may seem the same boring thing, people talking about others in a negative way, and not caring about the people they hurt. and i am going through that right now. A guy is talking about me behind my back, and I dont know who to trust. And its the same in high school, I know. But what can I do to deal with the situation like Jesus would? I want so bad to cry from frustration!! Im trying to start over, and hes bringing everything back to the surface!! What would you all, as Christian teens, do, if you were in my position, and wanted to please the Lord with what you would do next?

I'm not a teen but just know they are just jelous of you because you know where your going when you die and they have such negativity in there hearts so no matter what dont stoop down to there level and you just walk away with you head held high God be with you always.

My boyfriend, whos also helping me with my faith, told me to do the same thing. It's just so hard to not cry, but I dont want him to know it bothers me. And I also want to demand why he is treating me this way. But I do agree that this guy is jealous. Thank you for the advice.

I had a guy who teased me nonstop it felt like. A group of us girls went to our teach privately and did she yell at him. Wow I never saw her like that, but after that...it rarely happened.

Not saying that you should do that or not, but teachers are there to teach, yes, but they are also there for these situations. I don't know about your situation, but maybe he is jealous...who knows.

I would pray. Ask God about it. He knows best after all.

Sometimes breaking the silence of something like this will be better than just letting it go.

i alerted my teachers about it, and now they are watching him closely, so when he tried again, they will pull him out of class and talk to him about it

Back