Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

I was just thinking about my children when they were small you know how to make Children go to sleep, I was just thinking about them.

PloughBoy

Loyal
When they are very small, You read to them exciting Bible stories in The Book. Oh how is there so many, exciting ones. They be playing and jumping up and down in "PJ's" when it is time to go to bed, So you tell them , ok I going to read you story out of the"BIBLE" the real Bible. So they can indentify the real Bible with real Exciting stories. Not colorful children books about the Bible. You must do a "interpret reading" of The stories. They get excited and before you know it, They are SLEEP all night long, They do not wake up! Then as they get older, they figure it out, that they fall asleep when you read Bible stories to them, And they yell, no no, we do not want to here bible stories, we fall asleep!:sob:

So when, they are older, so this is what you do now, Come on repeat after me, "The Lord's Prayer" they repeat right after you and it sound good to them and you, They get to know it, and right after you say it, you say; God bless, God Bless, daddy, God bless the boys name, the girls name, God bless grand ma, God Bless grand daddy,,God bless the dog's name, and they add names, first thing you know they are Gone asleep!! then they get older, you go into their rooms, and tell them you are going to lay hands on them, on top of their heads and you pray, :sob: 1st. thing you know, they are sleep! Then they get a older, you go into there rooms, Now you got to get down on your knees . Because, when you start praying, you going to fall asleep too, on your knees beside their beds!:sob: But they are laying down in bed while your are kneeling by them. You teach them to pray in any position it does not matter. Because you might not have time to kneel. You might be falling off a cliff, about to have a head on accident. So you know how to pray in a second. and 2 seconds you have said it all!

I will stop here. and nobody knows the rest but me, it is my story. So please, do not try to add to this story, it is mines, and erased the rest. you cannot assumed the rest. of My prayers with my kids. alone.

So, that is how to get them to sleep. I was just thinking about them. Now i will text them to see if they remember,,the girls not the boys, But the boys remembering me singing "GOSPELS Spiritual to them. When they were little.:sob:

No need to comment. comment cannot comfort me or give me guidance , it only makes me feel worst, especially given to me by christians, It grieves the spirit in me.:pensive:

I have a motto, i sometimes give to others but it is for me, my own. "Let No one, Rob You, of Your Suffering":pensive: It is a "GIFT" from GOD.

PloughBoy.
How, i got my children to fall asleep at night. and how I started them on their day, and made it know to them,No body Can stop you from praying in school. Because, how did God tell you to Pray? "GO INTO YOUR CLOSET and shut the door",where no body can hear you" They do not know what is going on in my mind!

And they laugh they laugh! because you know i am going to make it funny! "And they are the smart ones":p we laugh we laugh! Me and my children.

Back