• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Idk

Active
Truth of the matter is

I keep no time not in the way the world does what day it is what time when to do this or that I don't do none of it

I'm at the point were I have given up on society to do the right thing weather it friend family or foe for that fact

In this dark world which I praise YH every day that He has not also covered me in I cry alot not for me but for my children n my family n for the strangers I've come to pass along in my journey of life many who I had come to trust n truly love from my heart did nothing but use me n throw me away like a dirty washcloth that's is torn n tethered n the truth of the matter is I brought it on all by myself by doing what I wanted regardless if it was right or wrong n the more I did it the more I loss I'm not talking about the trinkets of the world either I've lost ones that I loved so much that when they was taken out from under me I completely shut down n went Into a darkness that I can not even began to explain it led me on a long dark journey who in it I meant some bleakens of Light that help me along my way while I still did what I wanted n how I wanted kinda like banging your head on a cement wall n ya get it cracked just a bit so ya figure what the hell let's just keep doing it

Ehhh wrong idea

When I mention the words I hear from the Spirit of Truth most will shrug it off not even pondering it not even attempting to fix what is illing their spirits because they r too busy satisfying the flesh n to do what is right in the Eyes of YH is an inconvenience for them so many try n build a physical house n disregard the spiritual house