Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

If Anyone Who Is Discouraged

ax d-slayer

HI,
I Am Ax And If Anyone Is Reading This Then They Might Have The Following Problems

1: FAITHLESS
2: ADULTERY
3: DISOBEDIENCE

1: FAITHLESS: Let Me Give U a Piece Of Advice When The devil Tells U That There Is no GOD Than He Is WRONG Cause He Is only tying To Trick U And If U Still Don't Believe Me Here Are Some Facts

A: HOLY SPIRIT: When U R Saved And Go To Church And Worship GOD what u feel inside is a peace and happiness JESUS Gave Us.... Check Out JOHN 14:15-31.

B: THE BIBLE: It was written for more than 2000 years ago and the prophecies like in the book of Revelations and the End Times we see exactly What was predicted in the past to come to the future For EX: ISAIAH 9:1-8 Tells about the prediction of our LORD JESUS our future King and John tells and describes Jesus and the Holy Spirit When He was baptizing everyone in God's name.

C: NATURE AND LIFE: This one is small cause its self explanatory we see His creation like trees, animals, Humans etc... Answer this simple question Can U create a certain life or species?.....

D: MANY OTHERS: Like The proof of the Holy Spirit, Miracles, Testimonies....Where do they come from?......God of course..

2: ADULTERY: This is a very strong drawback of a Christian... Adultery is a trap for every Christian Believer and let me give u some advice cause even i was stuck in this place... I was a very bad person even after I was saved But God spoke directly to me and told me this "Adultery may taste as sweet as honey but is actually poison", to fight Adultery think about God and his sacrifice for u r sins and mine Thats where we will lose this disgusting habit....Ask God for help sincerely and victory is u r s.

3: DISOBEDIENCE: Another drawback for a Christian, see God speaks to us in our heart But we fail to listen to Him and listen to the devil , More often, God tests us because he loves us very much.. He loves us more than he loves himself thats why he died on the cross for us. He really speaks to us just have an open heart FOR EX: when someone is in trouble God says in our heart to help him but we dont listen to him and listen to the devil who says he'll be fine.. There are many such places God speaks to us..

I hope this helped if needed further help mail me:

ax_demon_slayer at yahoo dot com

thanx for reading, GOD BLESS

Ax

Last edited:
nice article though one thing:
the bible is not from 10,000 years ago.
maybe around 3,000-4,000 max.
but good article.
GBU.

friend j4jh Adam lived for 900 years, many in the book of Genesis alone lived for more than 500 years Noah alone lived for 530-570+ years thats where i thought the Bible was written for more than 10000 years

Can u check in Google or somewhere and reply back....? thanx appreciate it for your reply and please do tell anyone who is discouraged

Hello, here is some more insight regarding Bible Facts;

The Bible contains 66 books, written by 44 authors over a period of about 1500 years. The 39 books of the Old Testament were composed between 1400 and 400 B.C., the 27 books of the New Testament between A.D. 50 and 100.

You might want to be interesed in reading Chads (adminstrator) link to "who wrote the Bilbe" really interesting and educational.

I hope this helps, God bless you.

Hello, here is some more insight regarding Bible Facts;

The Bible contains 66 books, written by 44 authors over a period of about 1500 years. The 39 books of the Old Testament were composed between 1400 and 400 B.C., the 27 books of the New Testament between A.D. 50 and 100.

You might want to be interesed in reading Chads (adminstrator) link to "who wrote the Bilbe" really interesting and educational.

I hope this helps, God bless you.

http://www.talkjesus.com/church-sermons/7413-lamb-god.html

Stephen,
thank you for the "Lamb of God" link....great lesson!

May God continue to use you in a mighty way.

Thanx Dude for all u r help

Be Blessed and continue to seek for wisdom.

13 Blessed is the man who finds wisdom,
the man who gains understanding,

14 for she is more profitable than silver
and yields better returns than gold.

15 She is more precious than rubies;
nothing you desire can compare with her

Proverbs 3:13-15

Back