Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

if you are single, read this (for single people only)

minory girl

hi all.

I just wordening if there is any people who single (and I'm not talk about people who had BF or GF before) if you feel hurt or just wish you could find a soulmate, then I would be more then happy to help if you want you can PM

I will try my very best to help you.

Last edited:
BF means boyfriend, GF means girlfriend and PM means private message.

i dont understand the nature of this post... is it to console those who are hurt or to help them find someone?

Being single can at times seem a very lonely and hard thing to be and as humans we long for relationships where we feel loved.

I have just come out of a relationship after nearly 2 years of being in a relationship with a none Christian girl. It has been the hardest two years of my life and really challenged my relationship with God I know now I must only be with a Christian girl.

You know being single aint that bad really in fact right now I see it as a blessing you know guys and girls I don't believe it is in Gods plan for anyone to be on there own forever I think if you want to be with someone then one day when it is the right time God will bring that special someone to you.

I think as teenagers most of the time it is so easy to get caught up in your boyfriend and girlfriend and then it is all to easy to forget who is number one and who you put first.

What am saying is don't look at being single as a curse don't hate it use it to your advantage concentrate on bringing people to Jesus and doing the work of God then I believe when you are ready someone will come to you :)

Rick

Well here we go Alicia's views on singleness.

I have been in relationships my entire life long,well from 12 until 18. I am now finished with school and doing a service year for Christ and well lets say that it is not as easy as it looks because of long hours and no freedom but one of the rules is you must be single! (Yikes I know).

I must say there is method in the madness. See once you come out of many failed relationships you are broken and hurt and not whole. The purpose of a relationship is for 2 entirely whole and emotionally healthy people come together and make 2 people who are entire but in unity. When one or both people are not whole or still broken then they will only hurt and brake each other more which is not what God had in mind for relationships.

God is the healer who can fix you but you must remain focused on Him so that He can fix you, when you in a relationship some or all of your focus shifts away from God and onto your partner.

So to all of those who have never dated be glad for you are being kept pure and holy for your wife or husband one day, something very little people can offer.

And plus when you are single God is your only focus, you have time to grow in God that other don't have so stop complaining about this amazing gift of time and singleness and start focusing on your heavenly fiance (Jesus)!!!

Hope this helps you
God bless you guys!

Back