Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Im also waiting for Her!

zionsdeciple

Hey everybody, im also in the waiting line but I am trying not to rush GOD because so far in my walk with jesus he has shown me that his timing is nothing less than perfect, so I do wait on him and I encourage everyone to just hold on, cause that person is coming and when he or she does, its going to be great, trust me God is great and so will it be when he sends you what you've been asking for. But Yeah im 19 and i live in norther Va united states so if there anyone looking just to talk just drop me a note.:shade:

Good encouragement brother, GOD bless you

I am waiting also patiently. Why be an impatient, imperfect sinner with a patient, all wise perfect GOD?

Hey everybody, im also in the waiting line but I am trying not to rush GOD because so far in my walk with jesus he has shown me that his timing is nothing less than perfect, so I do wait on him and I encourage everyone to just hold on, cause that person is coming and when he or she does, its going to be great, trust me God is great and so will it be when he sends you what you've been asking for. But Yeah im 19 and i live in norther Va united states so if there anyone looking just to talk just drop me a note.:shade:

God bless you Brother

God's timing is always perfect, mean while we can pray for (about) our unknown spouse (God already know her/him). When we meet her/him you will be able to glorify God with the same spiritual understanding.

Blessings
abigya

God loves us so much.we will never be disappointed if we trullybilieve and obey Him

Stay strong your soul mate is out there and when the timing is right The Lord will bring you together.

God Bless

you said you wanted to talk...

hey! in fact I don't even know your name... I'm Emeline, 19, french (and canadian... :-) ) and well... I totally agree with what you've posted, when you said God's ways are perfect!! well I gess we just have to lean on HIM, cause that's the way He wants us to trust on Him, and cause that's the way He'll also show us His glory! proverb 3 v.5&6 says: "trust in the Lord, lean not on your own understandings, but in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will give you what your heart desires". well! what a great verse, don't you think? you also said you "needed love"? well I think we all need some... I feel lonely too, sometimes... more often these days, even... but! I still don't desesperate (can we say that?) ya, I just don't want to loose hope, because that's not what God would like me to do, isn't it?
It's funny, when I read you, I thought I was reading my own heart! it is exactly the way i'm feeling actually... hope we'll be able to get along together well!
:embarasse
so, well... I wish you lots and lots of love, and patience!hihi
looking forward to hearing from you really soon,
best wishes to you, guy!
emeline

God Bless you all!

I love people with faithful hearts who are prepared to put their trust in God and it is wonderful to see so many people filling to make that commitment! God will not disappoint... In fact in him we will triumph if we are obedient to him.

When our hope is in Christ nothing of this world can harm us. Because we are not of this world. We have already died to ourselves. Now let's take up our cross daily and follow him because he is worthy. and he will deal with every detail of our lives along the way.... including a gorgeous spouse who I assure you you will be head over heals in love with... and God will be glorified!

Love jack

Back