Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Im glad to be an Christian but all my family are not

Stylez4Christ

Hey y'all, As you can see my family are sinfull around me which I do get hard times with them and try to deal with it sometimes. I don't like there ways; Well, some of there way's but thats something that I can't do nothing about and to say this when I first became a Christian they was kind of against me and they would tell me that I cant go to church and stuff but till one time I had to pray and cry to God about it because at the same time I did not want to obey my family because I loved the my family from church and I loved my church to death and even that I had but the praying is a powerful tool to use so It worked and I'm gald that God answered my prayer's just by going to church and that is hard to see your family to sin all the time why'll your the only Christian trying to live ur own life like my self... But to be honest I grew up as an catholic and I always gone to sunday school in a catholic church but never understood it until I became Christian but that how I disagree with catholic but then I never liked going to church because I thought that it was so borying and couldn't get what the preaching was and as for today I think that the devil that it took hold of me in the catholic church because I was more likely to be bad in Church just to notice right now and that some of there believeds are confuse and they worship idol and I disagree what they do and thats why I'm no into Catholics and stuff and that I was ashamed of what catholic do even the hold think about gay marriages and the priest rape little boys:embarasse

Last edited:
Dear brother.

Keep your eyes upon Jesus. Not your family, not the R.C. church.........Jesus. REad your bible and pray every day. Believe that God will bless you as you put Him first..........and He will

God Bless

stephen said:
Dear brother.

Keep your eyes upon Jesus. Not your family, not the R.C. church.........Jesus. REad your bible and pray every day. Believe that God will bless you as you put Him first..........and He will

God Bless
I just wan't to note that I go to church just to stay away from home, amen...

Stylez4Christ said:
I just wan't to note that I go to church just to stay away from home, amen...

Hello brother........I do not know why I came in to you with the welcome and intro that I used. This is unique. I believe it was the Lord.

I have heard what you say. Keep loving your family, they are your flesh and blood. But keep following Jesus.........let Him lead.........and pray.

God Bless

stephen said:
Hello brother........I do not know why I came in to you with the welcome and intro that I used. This is unique. I believe it was the Lord.

I have heard what you say. Keep loving your family, they are your flesh and blood. But keep following Jesus.........let Him lead.........and pray.

God Bless
I understood what your saying brother.

catholic familys yes i have one
Yes it can be very tough when they dont understand i feel my parents were drilled as children by catholic priests that tought them at school
I feel the catholic church is under attack by evil.
Instead of turning to God for help they are sweeping it under the rug hoping it will go away
I belive my family love God they just choose to follow him in a catholic church which i respect as there choice
It can feel as though we are alone brother but Jesus is always with us
God Bless

Back