Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Im lonely

JCslover

Im divorced 34 have a 12 year old son and have a wonderful relationship with Jesus but I still feel very lonely at times,sometimes it hurts so bad that I cry.Its not the divorce that makes me unhappy because without going to too many details that marriage was very unhappy and he wasnt the right one for me and he didnt love Jesus as I do,but its the feeling of not having a living soulmate beside me that Im unhappy about.I been doing very well the 8 years on my own in saving money and providing for my son,and to be honest Im was very happy to get out of the wrong marriage.But my heart does long for my knight in shinning armour to come,and Im not getting any younger Im 35 on my birthday.Men have been interested in me but I havent them because they are not christian,and my conditions of falling in love would be for them to love Jesus as I do and to love my son too,as I dont want to make the same mistake as I did when I was younger such as having relations outside of marriage and marrying a non christian,this time I want to do it Gods way,but Im hoping hee provides for me very soon as I say Im not getting any younger,whoever reads this please pray for me.Thankyou and God bless x

Hi there. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I may not completely understand what you're feeling, but I know God hears your prayers.Each of us is destined to be with somebody (that is if God wanted you to be married). Keep on praying. If God wanted you to get marry, He'll provide the perfect partner for you. But if not, I believe God will give you a heart that will accept and be happy even being a single.

Hang in there and dont make another mistake. I know exactly how you feel. You also have to think of your son an not only know that the right person for you is also the right person for him. My prayer is with you being alone is rough. God Bless You

Precious sister

You do not speak of your involvement in church life. Family life is based on church life taught in scripture.

I reach out to your heart as I write, and suggest you attach to folks in bible church where you are.........let God, as you look to His love for you take care..........Dear LOrd Jesus....Take care for this lady.....and bless...in Jesus

Back